Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 20th Feb 2024 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Oh, that's interesting. I've never tried to sell books or bookcases. Does it let you pick the theme of the novel?

Nope. You just mark the bookshelf for sale the same way you do anything else, and they dispense random novels. They also need to be restocked, similarly to the grocery stands, but sort of annoyingly, they're not included in the regular auto-restocking script that is used by employees assigned as restockers or when you select "Restock" when clicking on your active sims, and since BRY uses that script rather than rolling its own, they also don't get automatically restocked when using that mod, either, so you have to remember to restock them manually from time to time.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 20th Feb 2024 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I have sold them on tables.

I found out about bookcases selling individual books (they have titles if you check them out) years ago and I am constantly surprised that this does not seem to be general knowledge. I guess i just love OFB so I've sold just about anything and everything over the years.

Tbh, my use of OFB businesses has been limited to planning to try one. XD
Page 2 of 2