Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2020 at 9:14 PM Last edited by shotshotshotshot : 13th Dec 2020 at 9:42 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Is it possible for one household to have two apartments on the same apartment lot?
I remember having two apartments on the same lot bc two of the sims fell in love but that doesn‘t work anymore. Is it possible to somehow own two with some tricks and cheats?Or maybe that they can always enter but it just turns dark when they leave it?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Dec 2020 at 9:31 PM
You can have up to eight apartments on the same lot, and up to four of those can be occupied by playable families simultaneously. I'm not sure what you're asking?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Dec 2020 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
You can have up to eight apartments on the same lot, and up to four of those can be occupied by playable families simultaneously. I'm not sure what you're asking?

I meant if it's possible for one household to own more than one
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Dec 2020 at 10:07 PM
No, one household can't rent two different apartments, but you should be able to connect two different "units" so that the game considers them the same apartment. It was always like this, it hasn't changed.
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2024 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
No, one household can't rent two different apartments, but you should be able to connect two different "units" so that the game considers them the same apartment. It was always like this, it hasn't changed.

Apologies for the thread necro but this statement has me intrigued. When you say you can connect two different "units", how? I've tried to replicate this idea using doors and arches but nothing appears to be working as you suggested. Would you mind explaining the process? Thank you!
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2024 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tastefullyadult
Apologies for the thread necro but this statement has me intrigued. When you say you can connect two different "units", how? I've tried to replicate this idea using doors and arches but nothing appears to be working as you suggested. Would you mind explaining the process? Thank you!

I think they mean that a similar design is possible like "Belle's Town Apartments" if I remember correctly. If you go to the lot bin on the apartment lots section (Specialty Lots) you'll find it.

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2024 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FuryCat
I think they mean that a similar design is possible like "Belle's Town Apartments" if I remember correctly. If you go to the lot bin on the apartment lots section (Specialty Lots) you'll find it.

Ah okay, thank you!