Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#14576 Old Today at 1:39 AM
Quote:
It's not even like one sided games don't exist: for basketball you can play king, or even a 2-on-2, I've done so and it works. And for football there's that game whose English name I don't know, but it only needs one goal and it ends with shootouts, that can have any number of players too.

What's King? Is it like HORSE? They definitely could've done the recreational activities better. TS1 had volleyball, for heaven's sake. Tennis might've been fun. Ping-pong. Foosball (i know they have CC ones, but would a standard EAxis one be too much to ask?). I've always wanted hockey, going back to the TS1 days of the Sim City Flamingos! I'm guessing when you said "football" you meant soccer, but i'm curious as all get-out what game you can't recall in English. hahaha...

Freetime also could've included off-world sports and recreational events that would've been awesome! Instead of an after school job, perhaps your sim could've gone to baseball /football /soccer /hockey practice... Cheerleading? Gymnastics? Drama club? Band/Orchestra? Glee club? Scouting? Perhaps on weekends, the kids could have games, instead of practice, or scouting ...things... I mean, a camp-out would be fun, but scouts do other things besides camp-outs. Maybe there could be chance cards, that laid out scenarios where your sims could win or lose games, tournaments, prizes, have a performance...

So much more that could've been! ::sigh::

-gE
>=)

Sims2 Shenanigans Workshop Discord! Learn to mod!!
Join our Discord and participate LIVE! Interact with instructors and creators!
Next Workshop Sat. April 20. SimPE for Beginners part 2!!
This Workshop is part 2 on the Ins & Outs of SimPE! Join us and start creating!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#14577 Old Today at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grinevilly
Freetime also could've included off-world sports and recreational events that would've been awesome! Instead of an after school job, perhaps your sim could've gone to baseball /football /soccer /hockey practice... Cheerleading? Gymnastics? Drama club? Band/Orchestra? Glee club? Scouting? Perhaps on weekends, the kids could have games, instead of practice, or scouting ...things... I mean, a camp-out would be fun, but scouts do other things besides camp-outs. Maybe there could be chance cards, that laid out scenarios where your sims could win or lose games, tournaments, prizes, have a performance...

So much more that could've been! ::sigh::

-gE
>=)

For off screen activities there are already 3 lvl careers for that. Or can easily be made.
Also there's the "kids go camping in weekends" mod by Chris Hatch.

But what would indeed be really fun is playing soccer, basketball... with several sims.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Follow me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Field Researcher
#14578 Old Today at 12:50 PM
Could GROUP interaction activity for soccer and basketball be created? I am 100% in for that but dont know if it can be done. Also volleyball sounds so cool, especially for beach lot and summer time.
Mad Poster
#14579 Old Today at 3:08 PM
I really wish that they had converted the volleyball. I even read that there was an unused graphic for it in the game files, so they were thinking about it. So close.
Page 584 of 584