Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 22 - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 9th Dec 2005 at 5:13 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2006 at 8:37 PM by plasticbox

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 8:15 PM
I need expansion pack!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. I wanna help him to gain world
(")_(")domination! Copy and paste him into your signature to help him too!!

♥╣|xX|Lintu|Xx|╠♥

╒═|~| Cemetery Drive |~|═╕
Scholar
#3 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 9:43 PM
No you don't need one. You just need to get the Sims 2 Pack Installer, and it will work fine.

On another note, Thanks for the great house plasticbox!
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 10:45 PM
Where can I get that installer?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 10:47 PM
I found it thanks just go on google.com and look up Sims2pack clean intsaller and there ya go...

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. I wanna help him to gain world
(")_(")domination! Copy and paste him into your signature to help him too!!

♥╣|xX|Lintu|Xx|╠♥

╒═|~| Cemetery Drive |~|═╕
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 10:42 PM
Thank you plasticbox, I really love your houses, they all look really homey and like you can live it them. Also, I like how you say where you can expand the house and give little tips, it all helps that little bit more! So.... THANKYOU!!!!! :bow: :moose:
#7 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 12:06 AM
Great houses! I downloaded three of them. Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 3:04 AM
Thanks
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 8:40 PM Last edited by ronnie62 : 15th Dec 2005 at 8:51 PM.
Ok I have both eps but I can't install this house, it says that it has expansion pack data that I havn't got, so what ep have you got that I havn't, and I do have installed sims2packclean installer.
edit, ok I read the other threads to do with this and it seems that it is a major problem, but I do have sims2cleaninstaller as I have said and it does not down load yet another of your houses did, very strange. lovely house thanks.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ronnie62
Ok I have both eps but I can't install this house, it says that it has expansion pack data that I hav't got, so what ep have you got that I hav't, and I do have installed sims2packclean installer.

The latest version? There was someone else a while ago who said it didn't work with an older version, but then s/he got the newest one and that solved it.

I only have Nightlife. And this is a non-NL house (should work for everyone).

Wish you luck!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:03 AM
this looks teh awesomes. I love downloading houses cuz I suck at building houses! I get so bored halfway throughout LOL

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:11 AM
thank you