Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 64 [NL] - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 27th Apr 2006 at 5:19 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 11:55 PM by plasticbox

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#2 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 7:38 PM
I love your work! simple but practical and sweet

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 7:39 PM
Always loved your starter houses ... so useful, so realistic !My different neighbourhoods are full of your creations !!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 8:13 PM
The angle of the inside doors is great, and I love the carport. Your extra touches make the house unique but still realistic. Love that! Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:19 PM
i love starter houses. i make loads of them for my college kids. dorms just dont do it for me.. haha besides, it's more realistic for college students to live in a house after the first year or so..

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:50 PM
This is definately going in my game. Thank you so much.

Live like there's no tomorrow! :)
Alchemist
#7 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:31 PM
I love your houses, as I find huge complicated lots eyecandy but mostly uplayable, and it's so hard to find nice, starter homes. Thanks!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 12:15 AM
WOW! I know this house is small.. Buts its so good!

i have a sims2 fansite.. it iswww.freewebs.com/bella1234200.. feel free to have a look... there is a chat section as well.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:36 AM
oh i am soo excited i love your homes thank you keep them coming
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 6:12 AM
Again another fantastic house to download from you. Your creations are the only houses I download. The rest don't even compare to the standard that yours do. Excellent stuff, thanks :skull:
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th May 2006 at 9:10 PM
You really make amazing houses I was wondering, how did you manage to get those pillars in the middle of the halfwalls for the carport?? All the ones I've seen stand in the middle of one tile and I have to use boolProp snapObjectsToGrid false to make them stand in a fence.. Maybe you know some pillars I don't? =D
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th May 2006 at 8:26 AM
perdita -- yes, snapobjectstogrid false. it's just regular maxis pillars =)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 9:09 AM
I've had this house in my game for a while, and I just had to say that this is ultimately one of my most favorite houses I've ever downloaded...it literally has everything a sim needs with some simoleons left over. Thanks for making it, you rock!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:12 AM
This is definiately one of my favorite houses that you have made. (I thinks I've downloaded most of your houses.) It's so easy to convert to a two story if the family expands.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 11:38 AM
i NEVER download houses. but i am in love with your starter homes!!! i am so bad at making them so now i am just gona use yours for all my sims thanks so much!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 1:23 PM
whats next?

Hee - hee, Aaow~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:25 AM
thank you