Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Giza

by Margierytka Posted 28th Aug 2006 at 8:44 PM - Updated 4th Sep 2008 at 7:41 AM by Margierytka

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 1:07 PM
It is wonderful! The lanscaping seems so real! Thank you.
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 1:11 PM
Your lots are always so beautiful! I love this one! Great landscaping, as crocobaura said, it looks very real! Great job Keep up the wonderful work, Thank you!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 1:21 PM
Awesome lot ! Nothing to say more than awesome !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 1:38 PM
Its a beautifully designed lot, with a lot of attention to the details.Give yourself a pat on the back!
Scholar
#6 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 1:39 PM
Congratulations on finally getting featurd! It is well deserved to such a great builder like you!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 2:07 PM
Beautiful. The roofs look great and really set the tone for the whole lot. They are a lot of work to get just right. Creative use of move_objects too. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:06 PM
I always look forward to seeing all your new creations. This is fabulous! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:08 PM
Stunning! I cannot wait to plop your Giza into my desert neighborhood. This is a phenomenal accomplishment--the placement is perfect. Khafre would be proud. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and vision with us.
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:29 PM
WTF?! Modern Giza?! With flowers and plants and uh...green?! WOW! You did some great job, if only Giza would really look like that! I´ve been there...Cairo is the 2nd most dirty city in the world (believe me)...so this is like an awesome dream land! Keep it up!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:54 PM
Gorgeous like all of your work! Thanks for sharing :-)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Alchemist
#12 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 6:32 PM
You did an opera indeed, the design is spectacular. My applause. Thanks a lot and ciao.
Scholar
#13 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 8:29 PM
This is amazing. Wonderful job and thanks!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Instructor
#14 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 9:12 PM
AWESOME JOB! Looks great! i love the architecture! congrats!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 6:05 AM
Simply...just Amazing.....beautiful Work...i Would Go Broke In A Heartbeat..
Thank You For Sharing

Remember even a bad day flying RC is better then
any day at work.

Visit us @ http://members.tripod.com/kg4bet/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 8:18 AM
Thanks for your very nice comments. I'm feel honored that you featured my lot and you like my architectonic's impressions !

Alia vel Margierytka
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 10:13 AM
This look adorable. Thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 11:06 AM
OMG! This is very nice! Great Job! No no Margierytko, zasłynęłaś już na ModTheSims :P

I'm VIOLINIST <3
Field Researcher
#19 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 1:38 PM
Truly the work of an artist. It looks so fantastic. Thank you for your contribution.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:11 AM
well.. what I can say?
I'm totally in love with your creation!! ^^

After about 2 years of long absence, I'M BACK! :)
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 2:09 PM
oh, it's in featured downloads on index of site! :D

alia - it's very great *_* like a pyramid in louvre! *_*
hm... maybe you will build louvre? :>
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by koslawy
oh, it's in featured downloads on index of site! :D

alia - it's very great *_* like a pyramid in louvre! *_*
hm... maybe you will build louvre? :>

Ohhhh... Noooo!!!! . I think that I must to produce several thousand wallpapers. :DD

Alia vel Margierytka
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 7:03 PM
Wow! When I saw the screenshots of this, I was amazed! My neighborhood in the Sims 2 is my old SimCity 4 city of Strong Badia, but it definitely has room for this! I look forward to playing it!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 11:21 PM Last edited by Mutated_Chicken : 13th Sep 2006 at 12:05 AM.
Excuse me, in reply to what 1Mai said... Cairo isn't really the 2nd most dirtiest city in the world. We can not know the exact range for sure since there are many cities to list. Yes it may be dirty, but not the 2nd dirtiest. Not as dirty as... well..... You want the 2nd most dirtiest city in the world? I will not say, because I will probably get "racist" whines even though they're facts. However, what you said "wasn't racist" was it? ;-)

Anyways great job on the lot! Thank you for sharing it. Although I do wish I had OFB so I can actually use it. >.> Please make more of your fantastic art! I'm looking forward to your creations.
Scholar
#25 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 2:47 PM Last edited by debwilldo : 20th Sep 2006 at 7:34 PM.
Awesome!
OMG!!!
This is beautiful! Thank you so much!! How long did this take?!
The details are amazing...and you've shared this with us!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Page 1 of 2