Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated Please Redownload* 3 Outfits as seen on Gerard Way

by jenfold Posted 9th Feb 2007 at 9:37 AM - Updated 30th Sep 2008 at 7:56 PM by jenfold : Arrgh

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 11:14 PM
Nya! More Clothes For Gerard!!! Yay!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 11:32 PM
Ok.. I hate to be the one who always seems to be the one saying that there's a problem with the custom contents..

But there was a problem with the custom contents. Well at least on my comp. Basically I can't find the clothes. I downloaded, I extracted, I placed it all in the Download folder for EA Games The Sims 2, etc.

Nothing happened. So yeah. Just updating you.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 11:41 PM
Yeah. I'm guessing it won't work, too. It says it's a "file" not a DBPF file (which I have no idea what that is, but that's what everything else is!)
I don't know what I'm talking about so I'll shut up.

Good job anyway! They look great :P
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 11:44 PM Last edited by Arashi : 11th Feb 2007 at 5:21 AM.
There is no .package file
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 12:00 AM
Downloading, thank you :D
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#7 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 12:23 AM Last edited by -Starbuck- : 11th Feb 2007 at 12:53 AM.
Yeah, no .package file I'll keep watching for them to be updated. I'd really love to use one on a certain sim.

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 12:32 AM
AH! MY GERARD WAY CANT HAVE HIS CLOTHING! AHH!

Fix this A.S.A.P plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Instructor
#9 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 12:38 AM
*brain explodes*

OMAGAW! Thankyou SO much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 1:00 AM
Awsome!

Lala♥
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 1:45 AM
Nicely done! I have plans for this outfit...any chances of uploading your Gerard at all? He's really well done.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 4:03 AM
HAHAH jenfold, you've done it again! I was hoping for more outfits for Gee!! Thanks a bunch hun!!
I've made my own version of him as well... these will look adorable on him
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 4:41 AM
there is no package file in the winzip, will it still work in the game? thanks
Inventor
#14 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 6:52 AM
Thank you. My Gerard will love this.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 8:49 AM
lovely. Thanks.

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 10:06 AM
Thank you so much.
I really love the first two outfits.
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#17 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 7:48 PM Last edited by -Starbuck- : 11th Feb 2007 at 9:50 PM.
woot! Yes, they all have .package files now and all show up perfectly in game. Thanks! :D

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Instructor
#18 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 12:01 PM
Thanks! It's a gorgeous outfit!
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 11:53 PM
yay, i love this!
gee can wear clothes!
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 8:09 PM
It's excellent. Thanks a lot! And your Gerard is excellent as well, is there any chance you might upload him? Pretty please? :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 4:11 AM
You did an awesome job on these! Especially the black suit, it's exact! And Gee doesn't look too bad himself. . .

Days are just drops in the river to be lost always
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 3:03 AM
The outfits look stunning! I've just finished downloading them on my poor dial-up connection because I could not resist. =) Haven't played with them yet, but I'm sure they look amazing in-game!

And may I add, that is the most incredibly realistic Gerard Sim I have ever seen. <3 You did a fantastic job on everything. Might you consider uploading him?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Laithwen
The outfits look stunning! I've just finished downloading them on my poor dial-up connection because I could not resist. =) Haven't played with them yet, but I'm sure they look amazing in-game!

And may I add, that is the most incredibly realistic Gerard Sim I have ever seen. <3 You did a fantastic job on everything. Might you consider uploading him?

Quote: Originally posted by Arra
It's excellent. Thanks a lot! And your Gerard is excellent as well, is there any chance you might upload him? Pretty please?

Thanks, and yes I've finally finished tinkering with my Gerard and am going to submit him once uploads come back but for the meantime there're are more pics of him in my latest journal entry. :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 8:53 PM
Awesome Thanks!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 8:53 AM
Hey I knwo your prob. busy but if i sent you pics of me and my boyfriend and others could you make them for me please? well hanks for your time and good job on gerard.. well ttyl

w/b/
Page 1 of 2