Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 31a -- City Starter

by plasticbox Posted 20th May 2007 at 10:29 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 8:27 PM by plasticbox

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st May 2007 at 3:20 AM
Well, i collected the descriptions of all the other houses to make a printable catalogue for a better overview. And when i just finished printing you added this building. That's what i call bad time-ing. But i confess i love this buildings and want to set up a neighbourhood for my next story. So, keep on building.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st May 2007 at 3:29 AM
Thank you my dear for another wonderful house. I look forward to more
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st May 2007 at 6:24 AM
Another nice small lot ,
Thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st May 2007 at 6:34 AM
I love this thanks it looks so realistic

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st May 2007 at 8:10 AM
Thanks for your great collection and so importantly the instructions that go with it
Forum Resident
#7 Old 21st May 2007 at 1:51 PM
This urban character of the buildings looks close to reality! Your lot is perfect to build cities! Thank you for sharing your work!
hexameter
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st May 2007 at 4:22 PM
I know you didn't like this question but can you tell us which neighbourhood do you use for the overview pictures?
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st May 2007 at 4:24 PM
Hey this house is great. Thanks for sharing - oh and how did you do that with the roof? Thanks
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st May 2007 at 5:49 PM
Neighbourhood: This is a boring flat selfmade one that I'm not going to upload.

Roof: The different angles came with Seasons -- look in the wiki on how to use the new cheats!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd May 2007 at 12:58 PM
Thank you for the information. Well, i keep up looking for the right hood then. Seen a few but never tried to use them before.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th May 2007 at 6:22 AM
I love plasticbox's stuff. Shows that houses don't have to be gigantic to have character!

Also, smart handling of the barn-style roof.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th May 2007 at 11:35 PM
love love love your lots. My neighborhood is ALL your lots (with a few by cyclonsue from TSR to add some more urban character). My neighborhoods are so urban and lively now that I've started using your lots. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th May 2007 at 3:44 AM
Great stuff always.
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 8:27 PM
Greetings, I recently downloaded both Backdoor Lane 31 and 31a and I am experiencing issues with the roofing on the top floor intersecting the window nooks. Anything I can do to solve this?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 6:49 AM
No. You'll have to view the top floor with the roof down (press roof down *twice*, that is, because the roof is on two floors).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 4:52 PM
Thank you. I suppose I was just seeing it to be more of a problem than it actually is.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 6:45 PM
It annoys me too, in principle -- but while playing I have the walls half-down anyway (like most people I guess), so the roof wonkiness isn't an issue at all. I hope you'll get used to it (I did, and quickly)!

Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 2:07 AM
It looks like one of them houses in St.Louis.
Scholar
#20 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 1:40 PM
This is real and perfect city style. Thank you so much!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:44 AM
thank you