Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 2:10 AM
Awesome! Thanks! :D
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 4:48 AM
Excellent changes! I love the new favourites, look like fun! Thank you for continuing to improve this site in so many ways, it's verrrry appreciated!
Theorist
#28 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 6:20 AM
Ooooh, new shinies! Now I'll be able to delete that folder in my bookmarks that's about a mile-long with my favorite creators.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#29 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 7:14 AM
plasticbox, the graphs are always 600 pixels wide and not scaled at all. I'll check out the htmlentities problem - should be an easy fix.

Thanks to Sarkisssian for reminding me to add the most favourited info.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 7:22 AM
These changes are spectacular! I love being able to check to see exactly how many of each upload I have was downloaded for a specific day! It's very interesting to see so I know better what people are more interested in. A million thanks to you!

"If you don't think women are explosive, try dropping one!" ~ Anonymous
Field Researcher
#31 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 7:41 AM
Thank you Delphy, as always those are marvelous updates.

Favourite is my Favourite, that enable me to clear my favourite folder in firefox.

suggestion: can we also have add favourite creator's page and tutorials? :P

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 7:56 AM
Wow, I love the new scorecard options... really impressive... and the ability to choose our favorite stuff/people is pretty darn cool too. Feel free to quote me on this.

Subtle In Spades
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#33 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 8:02 AM
nixie, you can already add favourite creators, and the links from there take you to the creators page... so I'm not sure what you mean by "add favourite creators page".

Tutorials are different since they are more active, and should be handled using the existing subscription system.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 8:28 AM
Very nice updates as usual Delphy.

Great work!! :D
Instructor
#35 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 9:10 AM
Very clever updates Delphy!
And thanks ever so much for working so hard for us

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#36 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
plasticbox, the graphs are always 600 pixels wide and not scaled at all.

For the record, this can very easily be changed by unticking one box in the browser preferences. Just in case someone else runs into this.

Now where is that "smacks head" smilie when i need it?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 9:50 AM
A question:

Why can't I see July 25th in the "Downloads per day" graph?
Alchemist
#38 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RealGanacampo
A question:

Why can't I see July 25th in the "Downloads per day" graph?

It is too early for July 25th for today downloads per day graph. Wait for July 26th date for this July 25th to be available in downlloads per day graph.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 10:08 AM
But usually it was visible the same day, wasn't it?
Forum Resident
#40 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 10:11 AM
hey D this is awesome!i love new look!changes are great!only thing that i don't understand is that part with statisticks it saz "5 out of 10 moomins downloaded your " or "flying pigs" silly but i don't understand so well because of my not sooooo good englysh!can u expline me please?thanx regards
Alchemist
#41 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 10:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RealGanacampo
But usually it was visible the same day, wasn't it?

I can see July 25th in my download per day graph. So you can't still see July 25th in your download per day graph?

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#42 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 10:28 AM
tish, nothing to explain. It's just silliness.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Scholar
#43 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 10:31 AM
Interesting additions ! Thank you Delphy !

PS : I like too the sentence on the red hair during the maintenance. :D

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Forum Resident
#44 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 10:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerypum
tish, nothing to explain. It's just silliness.

^_^ just like i'm thought!thanx Tiggy
Scholar
#45 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 11:02 AM
Thanks for the changes =)
Test Subject
#46 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 11:42 AM
I have not had the time to try out the new features but I wanted to say I'm soo happy to hear about that 'favorites" feature you've implemented. I've been hoping that MTS 2 would think about putting one it. It makes tracking the stuff you want so much easier!
Forum Resident
#47 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 11:47 AM
Great! Now all is really clear, and this funny statistics at the bottom of the page :D.

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Field Researcher
#48 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
I can see July 25th in my download per day graph. So you can't still see July 25th in your download per day graph?

Now I can see it too.
Forum Resident
#49 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 1:17 PM
Sorting Favorite downloads by last update results in a database error for me.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 1:52 PM
this is all well and good, but he should work on making the downloads go faster. they have been slower than molasses lately, he took away the handy qx feature, and i know on some sites i have been too people are really starting to get peeved that the site is so slow, and that he took a good feature away.
Page 2 of 6