Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Business Owner Career For our Business Owning Sims

by senesi2003 Posted 7th Sep 2007 at 11:12 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 2:15 PM by senesi2003

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 2:10 AM
Oh, cool! This is such a great idea!

I love the chance card.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:08 AM
I always wanted something like this.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:10 AM
This is just what I've been wanting, thanks!

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:28 AM
Very cool!

www.spazshare.com Free image hosting Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I feel like a banana.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:36 AM
Awesome idea! Thanks so much!

You can find my lots and other creations on TSR.
Proud member of TSRAA and S2HBAA. :)
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#7 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:37 AM
Awsome!!! Thanks a LOT!!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:37 AM
This is something that Maxis should have included with OFB...sometimes I think Maxis needs a good thump upon the head. Thanks so much for this, I have been wanting this ever since OFB came out.

"Thrilling to think, poor child of sin! It was the dead who groaned within."
~ "The Sleeper", E.A. Poe
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 11:30 AM
This is so great, I hate it when the game says my Sims are unemployed when they're running a business. Thanks a million!

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 1:04 PM
Maxis should have done this to begin with -- thanks for rectifying their mistakes!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Instructor
#11 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 2:31 PM
very cool indeed
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 8:55 PM
Brilliant idea! This will come in very handy. Thank you!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Instructor
#13 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:35 PM
Well done! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

p
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 10:18 AM
Very necessary job, Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 2:13 PM
This is such a great idea - I hate that my business owners show up as unemployed as they are every thing but that!

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Forum Resident
#16 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 8:37 PM
This is a very much needed career, I always hated the notion that a business owning sim is a jobless sim.
Thank you so much for doing and sharing it!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 10:02 PM
How weird I have Brandi Broke running 2 businesses and it still shows her as unemployed...it didnt bug me at first but just yesterday I thought to myself that I should look on here for elder clothes and to see if something like this was up here.
I got your boxers (awesome) and by chance clicked to see some of your other creations and WHA-LA, I got both things in 1 shot! You are amazing, thank you very much for your creations...keep up the good work!

Questioning a girls authenticity as a gamer only solidifies your authenticity as a virgin
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 7:46 AM
nice,i just hope you want be able to get fired,i mean it will be pretty strange to get fired in your own business
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 3:06 PM
Nope, no getting fired! I thought the same thing, so you don't get fired or demoted.

I will play my sims today, then clean my house tomorrow...
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 5:29 PM
Tremendous thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one annoyed by my successful fortune-minded sim business owners forever wanting to "get a job." You rock.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:10 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 5:33 AM
nice!!!

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 5:46 PM
hi, i downloaded the career and when i start the game i see it on the "enbale/disable thing" but cant access when playing the game. Prob just being thick but, am i suposed to just look for a job on the computor and it'll be there?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 10:25 PM
Try to take it out of your downloads folders and redownload. Other than that I don't know. Are you using a regular Computer/Newspaper that only gives you a random choice of 3-5 jobs or a special one that allows you to see all jobs?

I will play my sims today, then clean my house tomorrow...
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 7:43 PM
This is a great idea, love it! I just wish it would match up with my children's school hours. Is there some way I can mod it myself to change the working hours?
Page 1 of 2