Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fluffy Towels! Unlocked!

by fanseelamb Posted 8th Nov 2007 at 5:39 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 1:11 AM by fanseelamb : editing search parameters

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 6:23 PM
I love you!! These are great!
Theorist
#3 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 6:24 PM
Mint!!
Always wanted this, Thanks!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 7:39 PM
This is so cool! Thank you for uploading this!
If you ever feel like doing more unlocking, could you try to unlock the female Housekeeper outfits? I think they are really neat. If you could, that would be great!
Thanks again!

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. ~Kenji Miyazawa
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 7:47 PM
Too fab! The one thing my sims don't have!
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 7:50 PM
Ooohh these will be useful, thank you very much!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 9:31 PM
Oh! These I've been waiting for, I knew someone clever would read my mind...
I love unlocked items, and now I've learnt not to delete them from within the game - it was very odd when all my officers walked around in pin striped suits rather than uniform after I made that mistake before lol

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 10:36 PM
Thanks so much! I've already got a version of this mod in my game, but yours looks better, and the red towel is very snazzy.
Scholar
#9 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 3:41 AM
They're so cute! But I uninstalled Bon Voyage a week ago -cries in a corner-
Field Researcher
#10 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 12:08 PM
Nice addition to your outerwear unlocker set I'm already using. I was toying with unlocking this towels myself. Thanks for doing this.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#11 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 3:26 PM
Awsome! Thanks so much

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Forum Resident
#12 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 3:28 AM
Fantastic!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Theorist
#13 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 3:38 PM
awesome
Scholar
#14 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 9:27 PM
Put the files in the overrides folder. That's what it's for.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Field Researcher
#15 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gwillewyn
Put the files in the overrides folder. That's what it's for.

I've found that when I put outfit unlocker files in Overrides folder, unlocked outfits do not show up in Body Shop.
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 5:21 PM
these are so cute.... i deleted all my custom underware and i am using your towels only. You should make recolors of these towels for me and my friends

¤M¡zz Røyåltÿ¤™
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#17 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 2:37 AM
Awesome! I'm a huge fan of all unlocked things you've done. Once again, many thanks!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 3:37 PM
you don't need this hack to get them!! in the CAS screen, press ctrl+shift+c type the code: boolprop testingcheatsenabled true, press enter. Then press shift+n and you get all hidden clothes and hairs!!!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sweet&girly
you don't need this hack to get them!! in the CAS screen, press ctrl+shift+c type the code: boolprop testingcheatsenabled true, press enter. Then press shift+n and you get all hidden clothes and hairs!!!

Uh yeah, that's all well and good for making new sims in CAS. But if you want existing sims to be able to wear these towels you do need the mod.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 1:59 PM
If you have FT it seems the file needs to go in Free Time/TSData/Res/Catalog/Skins if you put them in the BV they don't show up for FT time players (at least not for me anyway)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 7:15 PM
Ah yes, thanks for the reminder, Tasha. Unlocker mods like this usually need to be in the latest EP folder if you install them that way. I updated the instructions to reflect that.
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 2:24 PM
Thank you so much! I've been looking for this for my movie making! :D

I'm a Sims 2 photographer. (:
You can ask for requests.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 12:42 AM
Marvelous!

Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 5:33 AM
Thank you! Now my sims can wear towels after showering and such!
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 6:53 PM
is there anyway you could make these for children? sorry to be awkward but i REALLY want these for my sim children?
Page 1 of 2