Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ANIMATED: toddler, girl, adult and elder ponypuff hair

by melodie9 Posted 14th Jan 2008 at 3:48 AM - Updated 17th Jan 2008 at 4:27 AM by fanseelamb : fixing thumbnail

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 4:42 AM
you'll need the teen stuff kit in order for it to work for all the ages.

You didn't include that in the "required packs" section.

A S H L E Y // R E F L E C T S
latest projects: aura interiors second hand homes
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 5:43 AM
Thank You so much Melodie, I just love this hair and never understand why EA does not think that young girls and many toddlers do have long hair like this.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 6:29 AM
Hey, this is really cute! Too bad you have to have the teen pack though. I would really have loved this hair. Good job, though! Thanks for taking the time to do this! :D

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 7:27 AM
Thanks! I really like this hair and wished my sim could have kept it as an adult. Now she can!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by reflects
you'll need the teen stuff kit in order for it to work for all the ages.

You didn't include that in the "required packs" section.

That is because it isn't an option yet

Thanks for converting this mesh for all ages!
Now it won't be just my teens who will be enjoying this hairstyle
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 11:58 AM
Thanks for this; it was silly that this hair was just for teens.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 12:10 PM
thanks for making them

cant wait to use them in my game

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Instructor
#9 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 6:36 PM
Melodie9, I am so glad that you are doing Maxis hair mesh conversions again. Especially these.

*I do want to let you know, though, that there is a slight gap (hole) along the back base of this hair mesh. Thanks, again, for all your hard work to make our games more enjoyable!

Melissa
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 5:42 AM
Oh I can't wait to see this in my game, I just installed teen style stuff again for this. I love all your work as usual.
Instructor
#11 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 2:03 AM
Thank you so very much for doing these two styles, male and female. They look great, and its nice seeing you creating the hairstyles again! Teen Style Stuff also gave us another very cute hairstyle BUT...it has that bill-type hat on it. I'd love to see that style done .. minus that dang hat, just a suggestion in case you feel like doing that one too.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 10:23 AM
there is a version by briher that doesn't require the pack here.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 3:38 AM
Thank you for this hairstyle. Great to have something different, especially for toddlers as the choice gets very boring!
Instructor
#14 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 11:33 AM
If you want to know how to place your hairs and clothes in whatever section of the Sims catalog AND use Maxis icons to show which EP it belongs to, check my forum at www.insimenator.net for my last post in the section Game modifications.
I posted a small tutorial named Understand the Sims Catalog.

XPTL297

Thanks for this hair. I've been wishing it and it is fabulous to have it for all ages.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vixenia
there is a version by briher that doesn't require the pack here.

You really shouldn't advertise other people's downloads from different sites. It's disrespectful to the creator who has put lots of effort into making this. Also, this version looks much better on toddlers and children than the other ones does

On a different note, thanks a lot for this. It looks so adorable! I thought it was rather unfair that only the teens had this nice modern hairstyle.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 5:51 PM
I was wondering if I have a default replacement of the original hairstyle for adults, will the default replacement show up if I download this hair for children as well?