Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brandon Lee as Eric Draven - The Crow

by HIM666 Posted 2nd Aug 2008 at 10:12 PM - Updated 12th Jan 2009 at 6:46 AM by HIM666 : Added poly count of mesh

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 3:38 AM
My goodness, you've captured him beautifully! Thank you very much hon
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 3:50 AM
oh wow, he looks amazing O.O

Thank you so much
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 4:07 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank YOU!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 4:16 AM
He is wonderful Kelly! I loved Brandon too! Vincent Perez is ok, but...he is not Brandon.
This is a gorgeous sim! I just love your male sims...and the male's hairs... *drolls*
Thanks!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Inventor
#6 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 4:22 AM
Amazing, You're one of my Favorite artists!! I love the Skin blend.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 5:10 AM
Great him666, I love him. thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 5:41 AM
He is amazing!Thank you so much for shering!
Alchemist
#9 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 7:24 AM
For those who loved him, this is an amazing gift and a shock too, you've got it at 100%.
Thank you forever for this tribute ....
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 7:39 AM
im stunned by the amazing work u've done..u've captured his essence..losing Brandon was truly a sad day in my life..i've adored him and the Crow since 1st glance..ty so much for giving a truly beautiful tribute to a great man and character..ur my fave hun..love ur work..!! ty again for the Crow..its about time

All hail the Vampiric Buzzomatic Llamas!!!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 9:34 AM
its sad he died R.I.P Brandon Lee. and he was also one handsome devil like myself ~_^ and nice sim and I loved the movie too :3

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 11:48 AM
Oh God. He's perfect. Thanks so much for making and sharing. <3
Forum Resident
#13 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 12:34 PM
what an amazing replica of him! I love it, especially the hair, thank you for creating
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 1:52 PM
he's absolutely amazing, i'm completely stunned, excellent job
Field Researcher
#15 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 2:30 PM
You did a fabulous job, Him666! I am utterly amazed at your work.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 3:10 PM
Thank you all very much for your comments, They are much appreciated and I am very happy that you all like him ;-) I guess we can bring Brandon to life in our games now ;-) I will also be sharing him without the make-up ;-)
Field Researcher
#17 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 3:14 PM Last edited by Lunar Eclipse : 4th Aug 2008 at 3:19 PM.
Wow. I never browse the downloads. I normally upload and leave because I hardly play the game anymore.

I'm glad I checked today. He looks AMAZING!
I LOVE it when creators make real people into sims, but do it without having that photoskinned look.

It looks like him, has great detail, AND it looks like a game character at the same time. +11/10 stars on this. <3

The EXTRA star is because subject matter pwns too. ;D
You make awesome stuff!

EDIT: fhgchgcjnh.. I just looked at his face without the make-up. Omg. win! A real person to sim conversion who is really effing hawt. I don't even play anymore hardly and you tempt me to take up more space in my downloads folder! Curses!!! DDDDDX

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 3:21 PM
lol! Thank you Lunar,
It's an honour to have such a nice comment from you as your work is really amazing! I'm glad that you like him ;-) I am going to post him without the make-up too, I just need to do some screenies and he will be up.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 6:13 PM
Awsome work!
I LOVE this movie and Brandon Lee is/was so hunky.
I know I will have a loads of fun with him
Thankies.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Mad Poster
#20 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 6:26 PM
This is absolutely one of the most beautiful sims I've seen...not only is it a perfect replications of a beautiful man but the crow makeup is so exact. You have created a wonderful tribute to a tragic hero!! Thank you for bringing him into our sims world!! XXXOOO
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 6:43 PM
Fire it up!! Fire it up!!!
He looks incredible Very rarely am I moved to leave comments-but this is truly exceptional work!!! Thank you!!! :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 7:22 PM
Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous! Thank you so much, he looks perfect!
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 9:13 PM
wow very nice. looks just like him. all i can say is wow
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 12:41 AM Last edited by MARTHA63 : 5th Aug 2008 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Addition
You really did a wonderful job. A fitting tribute to a young man, taken before his time. I was also a huge fan of his father, Bruce Lee, who was also taken too soon, by some believe an ancient curse. Thanks. As an added note, I like his brother ok, he just does not have the same charisma as Brandon and his Dad does.
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 12:59 AM
I almost never download complete sims, but I've definitely made an exception in this case. I have seen others attempt to render Brandon Lee in sim form, but none of them can hold a candle to this one. Your Brandon Lee is the best I've ever seen. Congratulations, thank you, and well done!
Page 1 of 5