Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Summer Style: Rolled Up Jeans

by Sentate Posted 24th Aug 2008 at 10:20 PM - Updated 28th Aug 2008 at 11:24 PM by Sentate

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 10:19 PM
Very nice Thank you lots.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 10:20 PM
Yay!! I loved these from the pic on your last upload! Thanks for these! They're so casual and comfortable looking! But don't say it's your last summer outfit, please! I also loved the 3/4 sleeved top in your last set too! Anyway thanks for more great clothing!! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 10:32 PM
love these! so great- no please we need more summer clothes make more :P- thanks a bunch :D:D:D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 10:32 PM
These are very cute. Thank you hon!
Not actually evil.
#6 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 10:40 PM
What? Final part? Nooooooooo!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 12:24 AM
These are the best so far! Thank you! Final part?! No way! We need more summer clothes!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 12:52 AM
I love these! The shoes are awesome.

She dances in a ring of fire, and throws off the challenge with a shrug.
Instructor
#9 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:24 AM
These are very nice! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:38 AM
I am so pelased you uploaded these - I saw them when I downloaded the shirts in your summer collection and fell in love with them.

Thank you for the lovely work that you contribute to the simming community, it never fails to be great.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:46 AM
thankyou ! i really like this summer set !

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Instructor
#12 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:48 AM
Senate I had to come out of lurkdom to say that you make me want to play with the default shape. This summer collection has been awesome and I keep coming back to see if you've done more. BTW I love the monday morning hair too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 2:03 AM
Awww thanks guys! I'm glad you like them.
Urrh It's a shame the collection's stopped but I was running out of ideas! Actually... maybe...hmm.
But I'll certainly be doing a 'Winter Chic' Collection... and maybe a Office-y style one too. So I'll be seeing you then!

Oo! And you see the model in orange.. What do ya'll think of her hair? I may just upload it.
xxx
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 2:13 AM
I'm looking forword to all your collections:D. And I think you should upload that models hairstyle!
Mad Poster
#15 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sentate
Oo! And you see the model in orange.. What do ya'll think of her hair? I may just upload it.
xxx

Are you kidding??? It's already been requested in the WCIF links!!! It's great! And please consider uploading the 3/4 sleeve white top in your skirt shots!!! Thanks again!!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 3:00 AM
I love this! So glad you uploaded them

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 3:25 AM
It is sad to see the end of this set, but I love the idea of doing sets. I can't wait for your winter chic. And I'd love to see an office clothes set.

As for the hair, it looks really cute.
shiny!
retired moderator
#18 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 3:52 AM
These are really cute. Thank you
Field Researcher
#19 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 4:34 AM
Sentate- that hair is really on my list. I was just about to post it in WCIF at S2C. Thumbs up!

An Epic Victorian Saga unlike any ever made for the Sims 2. Jane Toland, an idealist woman struggles in the pious society that disdains her.

Field Researcher
#20 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 7:47 AM
I have all that you uploaded. Your creations are really good both in quality and look. Please, tell me that you are finishing this collection only to start next one.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 8:36 AM
I love all your stuff! Thanks so much for sharing it!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 9:30 AM
Very pretty. As is the whole summer collection. And the hair's looking pretty awesome, too.
Instructor
#23 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 9:39 AM
Lol, they remind me of those jeans Katie Holmes has been wearing so much lately. Good job!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 9:53 AM
wow!! i love these are they for teens too?? these are relly nice i love them sooo much... thanks :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 10:59 AM
Hooray! I was looking forward to these Thanks for uploading. They're amazzzing!!!
Page 1 of 3