Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

H&M Peacoat Conversion for Elders

by dustfinger Posted 23rd Oct 2008 at 10:10 PM - Updated 23rd Apr 2009 at 3:36 PM by dustfinger

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 10:29 PM
I absolutely love what you are doing for our elders! I never had the patience to modify the meshes ever so slightly to fit their bodies better, I'm glad you do! Keep up the great work!
Scholar
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 11:13 PM
Whoa! Love em'! I have to say that my grandpops (and now my dad) never let age get in the way of looking,and smelling,good! Thank you so much!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 11:21 PM
wooow! these look great! the H&M clothes look really great on elders...
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 11:43 PM
Thank you so much! My elders feel spoiled!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 6:25 AM
Does this require H&M? They do look fabulous on the elders and I have an affection for good-looking older guys.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Inventor
#7 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 8:39 AM
Yippie, great , another fine conversion for the elders, please keep them coming!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 8:59 AM
lewisb40: It was altered to fit the elder bodyshape, so it's a new mesh. Therefore it doesn't require H&M. (The little icon shows only the base game)
More elder conversions please!
#9 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 9:43 AM
Are the recolors available for the original H&M meshes?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 9:48 AM
A big, big thankyou to you !! My elders appreciate !
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 11:53 AM
Thank you all

And as VorenianTarian already said, H&M is not required.

Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
Are the recolors available for the original H&M meshes?

I am thinking of also making recolours for the original meshes, these for elders included, i will see!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 7:19 PM
I really leave written thanks, but I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate what you are doing for our elders. Thanks very much.
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 9:51 PM
Thank you! I am so glad that you're converting/making so many nice things for our elders!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 3:32 AM
Scholar
#15 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 9:57 AM
Excellent clothing set for elders Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 10:40 PM
Great! I had same ideas on converting adult outfits for elders by making new meshes that fits with elder bodys. Could you give a short tutorial how to do it? Do you match the adult mesh to the shapes of an elder nude body?

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 10:54 PM
i love the fact you can't see their socks.

i'm a pepper
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 10:13 PM
Love it! Has anyone noticed how in the first pic, one of the elders' hands is coming through its pants? In the exact wrong spot?

When a girl has become one with her pony, she feels ultimate togetherness and love. The pony, on the other hand, just wants her messy bran slop and to go back to her warm, comfy stall for the rest of her life. Things such as this are different as you would think it to be.
Instructor
#19 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 8:38 AM
I'm so excited about the elderly clothing; it's great! Thank you!
Pickles

* Pickles *