Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH + 15 untucked Oxford shirts for teen girls

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 29th Oct 2008 at 5:50 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2011 at 5:09 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 6:01 PM
Oh, I love this look in real life! Definitely taking

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 6:04 PM
thanks for these, i liked the shirt always but i wanted to combine it with other bottoms than these pants! Thank you for making this possible
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 6:08 PM
I love untucked anything and these are amazing! Thank you for these
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 6:14 PM
OOO wow thank you!

-The greatest gift in life is to love and to be loved in return.
Instructor
#6 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 6:16 PM
mm shirt-y goodness, thanks!

My policy is: If you have any complaints about anything at all...I hate you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 9:03 PM
Are you going to make an adult/YA version as well? :D

Live. Laugh. Love. Sim.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 9:18 PM
freesimmy21 yes later... Why, did you want to age convert this yourself? Feel free, just PM me first so I don't do it. Less work for me if you do.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Alchemist
#9 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 9:27 PM
The colored ones look great! I love how this mesh fits with the green, turqoise and fucsia shades. Good job. Thanks for sharing (and hope to see soon the long skirt )
Instructor
#10 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 10:22 PM
Very cute.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 11:07 PM
I used to wear oxfords, but haven't in forever, so I didn't realize that my goth-heavy downloads folder was missing a crucial wardrobe option until I saw these. Thank you for sharing--they are great.
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 8:29 AM
HEEY! that's funny I made these a few months ago for adults!!! ^^ But I never upload anything XD Maybe I'll try to do it later
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 4:38 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 30th Oct 2008 at 4:58 PM.
liesystar If your adult Oxford top works well with all Maxis bottoms, with minimal clipping / intersection, upload it. If not, hope you won't mind if I upload mine since it's nearly ready. Let me know, okay? Regardless, I hope you continue making separates, we can always use more.

Instructor
#14 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 8:26 PM
Whoever ends up making an AF version, I can't wait to see it -- these are fantastic and I can't wait to dress my Sims in them.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 9:50 PM
great work... and I love that alpha skirt you've made... I hope you will release it
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 10:05 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 4th Nov 2008 at 7:23 AM.
Yagishna Thank you, and I will release the skirt. Just need to make a few more textures for it...

UPDATE : skirt in the mod queue now

Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 7:22 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 27th Jan 2009 at 10:40 PM.
The age conversion for adults has commenced.
See progress report. Should take me a day or so to get the shirt working with those bottoms, then I'll upload it.

adult version done, get it here

Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 10:21 PM
LOVE these!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 9:51 PM
Hey cat, I wondered, do I have to keep the PhotoShop file (unzipped from archive) or can I delete it? I don't have any version of PhotoShop on my computer, so if it's to keep, my computer may not be able to read it. I'm not too good with computers =S It's my brother that knows it all, but he's away at the moment. Thanks for the upload

Oh my God the noobs are coming!!!!!!!!!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 4:49 AM
voodoomonkey The Photoshop file is only for recoloring, to make recoloring easier (not required to recolor). You do not need the Photoshop file at all to use the shirts in the game.

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 2:03 PM
Thanks =D You can tell I'm a dork when it comes to technical things XD

Oh my God the noobs are coming!!!!!!!!!
Scholar
#22 Old 11th May 2010 at 5:55 AM
Wonderful tops! Thank you