Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#26 Old 13th May 2009 at 6:04 PM
Awesome! I've been thinking that the sites needed to be re-merged.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th May 2009 at 7:30 PM
Please Don"t Merge Mts2 With Your Adult Themed Site Because Even Though Mts2 Has Filters, I Still Wouldn't Be Allowed To Come To This Site Anymore And I Come Here Like, Every Day.

I'm addicted to this website.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#28 Old 13th May 2009 at 7:58 PM
When did we say we were going to merge MTS with SXS2? SXS2 used to be part of MTS2 (you had to set your age as 18+ and tick a box in your options to see adult stuff), until PayPal had a hissy fit and told us they'd close our account if we didn't remove the adult stuff. That hasn't changed - all we're talking about here is SC.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 13th May 2009 at 8:44 PM
Sounds like a great idea to me. Just a quick thing- will social groups still work the same and/or would we lose any in the merge?
:D
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 13th May 2009 at 9:01 PM
elpemmy - Social groups should basically just be smushed together - whatever's present over there will just be added as new social groups (hopefully with all the same and correct members) over here.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#31 Old 13th May 2009 at 10:47 PM
Sounds like a great idea! The only thing is I can't access SC, or the forums, anyway - if I try to click on one of the top threads or the forums link, it gives me an error message. Maybe this would fix it. Then again, if I can't access SC, I don't think the accounts will be merged.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 15th May 2009 at 1:51 AM
sweet! I'd always wondered why when I updated my avatar here, I had to update it again at SC. By the time I showed up they looked so similar, I thought they were the same site already. Silly me! Yay merge!

EPs I have: All of them! OMG, Ultimate Collection!
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th May 2009 at 3:11 PM
Although I am not active at either site I do enjoy browsing the forums at SC, where I can usually find an answer to whatever question I might have had, plus some of the threads are kind of interesting to read.

I usually check this site everyday for new downloads, which my downloads folder grumbles about, but my sims thank all the creators for the insane amount of goodies available here.

So I think merging the two together is a pretty darned good idea, I know that both SC and MTS are in very capable hands and trust that both Delphy and HP will do whatever is best for the community as a whole.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 19th May 2009 at 8:43 AM
Can I change my mts2 username? Something like Big_Al or Aldrin or whatever
I pm'd delphy about a month ago but i guess he didn't care lol
anyone? please!!!
P.S. I'd gladly update my threads and posts(maybe even the uploaded files) and change all the big_al405's to the new username.

"Go on, the world is your canvas."
Field Researcher
#35 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kentuckyfriedsims
I'm all for it!

I have never bean on SC myself, I hope its friendlier then the Sims 2 site Forum.

They get really Bullish there.

And they don't like new comers ether, their like rabid dogs, they attack at the smell of new blood.LOL.

I've been posting on SC for a while and never had any problems. If you read the rules before posting there shouldn't be any probs. Everyone has been so friendly. I've always felt welcomed.
As far as the merge goes ... I love the idea!

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#36 Old 20th May 2009 at 1:10 PM
Locking this as the merge is now complete. See https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=340953 for more information.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Locked thread | Locked by: Delphy Reason: Merge complete
Page 2 of 2