Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 6:57 PM
Default Ugly Betty
I carn't believe there isnt a thread on Ugly Betty. Its such an awesome show, it deserves a thread!

So lets discuss! Whats been the best episode so far, whos your favourite character, whos your least favourite, do you ever wonder what Geo's sandwiches taste like?!....

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 7:08 PM
I love Ugly Betty! Double Bill tonight!

My favourite character at the moment.. probably Justin or Henry. I really do fancy Henry quite a bit!

I feel a bit sorry for Geo. And I totally forgot that after the baby is born Henry is leaving Betty!! It shocked me last week when she said. Maybe Geo can swoop in and save her? Although, I'm hoping that the baby isn't Henry's and is that dentists instead.
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 7:30 PM
I love Ugly Betty! And yeah, everyone loves Henry from Accounting :D
AND I absolutely adore Daniel and Alexis - brilliant sibling pair, lol. Marc and Amanda are priceless together.

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Scholar
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alissa888
Marc and Amanda are priceless together.

Thats very true! They're deffo a very funny pair.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 8:33 PM
I agree Marc and Amanda are so funny I also quite very much fancy Henry from accounting xD

Although, i think Betty and the sandwich guy could have something....

Scholar
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by I_Love_Simming
I agree Marc and Amanda are so funny I also quite very much fancy Henry from accounting xD

Although, i think Betty and the sandwich guy could have something....

I liked Geo better with long hair though. Why did he cut it off? Whhhhhy?!
Instructor
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 8:36 PM
Last season was better. It was a huge disapointment that they dodged the whole Gio/Henry situation by having her go on her own trip.

I think he's hotter with the buzz.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 8:52 PM
oohh this is'nt from this season but i LOVED that betty white(?/Wilhelmina and i loved that remix song they made "im Wilhelmina slater i dont get wet, i don't get wet. lahhh laaa laaa lahhh" haha i laughed so hard. my favorite charater would have to be amanda i loved that daddy song haha- and her dog is it princeton? lol. :D

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 8:56 PM
I love Amanda so much lmao
When Charlie was having her baby, Amanda was on about when she had something in her nose and she said 'i know what your going through, it was exactly like pregnancy' lmao

an when she went to the black and white ball she said 'black and white ball? i guess i didnt get the memo' lol

any many more
shes great!!!!
=D
Scholar
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 9:34 PM
My favourite quote is by Mark when he says to Justin: "Do what you want, wear what you want, just learn to run really, really fast."
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 9:38 PM
dpn't you just love how stuck up amanda is i lushhhhhhhh her.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 9:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ferret II
My favourite quote is by Mark when he says to Justin: "Do what you want, wear what you want, just learn to run really, really fast."

lol i love that.

Wasn't it so sad last night when Betty was looking at Charlie, Henry and the baby in her living room? I almost got watery eyed...

#13 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by I_Love_Simming
lol i love that.

Wasn't it so sad last night when Betty was looking at Charlie, Henry and the baby in her living room? I almost got watery eyed...

I had to hold back from crying. It was sooo sad. I feel sorry for Betty, but I think she'd be better with Geo. Mind you, I'm thinking Daniel wants her too so they'd be cute together aswell.

Amanda has to be my favourite character, or Christina, or maybe even Justin because he's cute.

I looove Ugly Betty. It's my second fave TV show after America's Next Top Model. :p
#14 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ferret II
I liked Geo better with long hair though. Why did he cut it off? Whhhhhy?!

I agree, he was a thousand times better with long hair. I still find him cute though.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 9:54 PM
I loved how they make light of celebrity and fashion issues, like out Britney Britney(and Paris and Lindsay, heheh)

I hate Amanda though, too stupid, I mean, how can she have such grudge over Claire for killing someone she barely knows just because she just found out that Fey's her mother

But I like watching the b****yness of MODE employee, and somehow it seems many guys there are flamboyant

Hate the Suarez too, they don't need to behave like they live in a spanish soap opera, drama drama drama, Betty might seem independent and smart, but she's still immature and clueless
Scholar
#16 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 9:58 PM
Well, because of Claire (though, she has little responsibility over that), Amanda never will know Fey and thus, she never will know her father. And yeah, lol, Amanda generally does act pretty stupid. At Charlie's baby shower:

Amanda: You know how they say pregnant women look beautiful? What if they're already beautiful? Is it possible to be too beautiful? I mean, could you hurt someone?

:laugh:

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
#17 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 1:18 AM
Arg! Am I the only one who hasn't heard of Ugly Betty? Someone please explain what it is. Im confused. Hehe?
Scholar
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 1:39 PM
I've only seen the first episode (there's another nice programm on the tv when ugly betty is on so I rather watch the other programm). I like marc!
#20 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 5:35 PM
Ohh that! Now I know. I've seen ads of that on t.v I wasn't really interested
Field Researcher
#21 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 3:00 AM
Yeah, season 1 was a breeze but season 2 became kind of a drag, hope it shapes up for season 3
Scholar
#22 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 3:21 AM
who saw the previes for next week? gio hates betty. wow. thats a bit much...dont you think?
i bet hes going to stalk to make her life hell >_>
also...yesterday...when the police man came and amanda was all "OMG *climbs all over desk* "arrest me officer ive been bad" I LOLED SO HARD
like 2 weeks ago...Coach came to find betty and amanda was like "HI IM BETTY SUAREZ!" then mark was like "NO IM BETTY SUAREZ!" this show has gotten halarious
#23 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 6:00 AM
Haha. My bestfriend is name Betty.
She was offensive when the series camed out.
But after she watched some episodes, she was amazed.
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 8:53 PM
i watched it yday on Channel4 and herny proposed to betty and Gio asked betty to go to rome. OMG. i wish i could watch it on thursday on E4 buttt at 9pm i watch a diffrent show and have to wait til friday and everyone at my school talks about it and i'm likeeeee lalalalalalala*puts fingers in ears*
lol anyway i think herny should piss off and she should go with gio.:D

Scholar
#25 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 8:57 PM
Nooo way Charley! I love Henry!! I think she should go with Henry... Gio is not Betty's type! And anyway Henry got there first.
Page 1 of 2