Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 1:08 AM
These neighborhood's are beautiful.

bab, your city seems like a really busy place. Trains, tall buildings and apartments. I love the whole feel about it. Great work.

linnulvklo, that little island is a beautiful place to have a small town like that.

Criquette, I've always loved your creations and neighborhoods. You've inspired me to build a new one.

Elwood, I don't think I'd swim in there either

Misty, that is such a cute rustic little place. The rain completely suits it. I love it.
Advertisement
#52 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 2:46 PM
Elwood, yes, water looks kinda dirty with this thing lol
Great pics any way! I quess you've reserved some space for brand new road bridges?

Midwintertears, wow.. this place is amazing. It's allways hard to have a good balance between a clean and detailed look, but your pic is truly an example of a good balance! What did you use as the railway fence by the way?
Oh and witch subhood is this? I meen, downtown, university camp, or shoping centre?

Dozo, thank you!

And here some progress on a Dullfielde. This weekend i wasn't feel like i want to continue with bridges, so i was just messing around with my new neighborhood
The old part of Dullfielde is almost finished:

I've made some wired telegraph poles as a hood decos so i'll include 'em into the next set after bridges

Edit:
Oh, and here's just an 'old photograph' styled piture made of Dullfielde lot mode snapshot:

just for fun
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 3:21 PM
WOW! Speechless! That doesn't even look like the sims 2. Really amazing!! I can't stop staring at the pictures!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 10:25 PM
Stunning work, everyone. Wow.

This thread is incredibly inspiring, as always! I can see everyone's having fun with Criquette's deco! I am, too. I added a railway (and tiny train) to my 'hood-in-progress:

I forgot to add an engine to the train cars -- you can tell I don't ride trains very often. :-p
#55 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 5:44 AM
Criquette, that neighborhood is amazing. The colour scheme is very nice, and that must have taken forever to build all the houses.

jenba, love the map and pine trees. Well done so far :thumb:

babolat
, it's a very pretty and colourful little city. I love it.

My work in progress neighborhood, Cadbury.
#56 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 10:20 AM
Criquette Yeah, it needs some new bridges, the town council has been gathering funds for a new one as the old stone bridge is falling apart.
Nice pics of Dullfielde too, loving the autumn colors. Did you make those concrete road barriers too?
Babolat It's not supposed to look busy really.. It's a transport hub for the area, but it's going to be a quiet town.
I like that neighborhood of yours, it's so unusual to see such high buildings in sims2. Especially the last two pictures are very cool.
Jenba That's a great picture! And the train looks good too, we have a lot of two piece train sets where I live.
Dozo Cadbury certainly has a nice park area!
Instructor
#57 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 12:36 PM
New pictures from Pleasentview(Belavista in portuguese)

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Field Researcher
#58 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 11:25 PM
#59 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 11:28 PM
Criquette- Wow :wow ! I wish I had the patience (and space on my hard drive!) to do something like this! Very good job .
Instructor
#60 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 5:18 PM
I could someone tell me a good camera mod to take nice pics I cant get that close with the one i have!
Thank you !!!!

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 7:24 PM
I love what you guys have done to your neighbourhoods. I really want to be able to make a neighbourhood like that for my Sims but I'm too lazy to actually move them all to a better terrain (and to be honest, I'm a little scared of that mod! I don't want my Sims to get borked!)
Instructor
#62 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 8:06 PM
I never fail to be amazed by this thread, i wish i had the patience to do my own.

I love the colour of the water here
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chowgilly
I never fail to be amazed by this thread, i wish i had the patience to do my own.

I love the colour of the water here

I think it looks exactly how water is in RL. It almost looks like the lagoon we have next to our town
#64 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 4:38 PM
Babolat! That is beautiful! *claps*
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 4:42 PM
Babolat: wow!!! Now this is how EAXis should have created the n-hoods from the get go.
Scholar
#66 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 7:34 PM
BAB
thats an amzing neighborhood...probobly your best yet. if it whould be possible to uplaod decorated hoods id love to have it .... but i hear its a pain and always has massive file sizes so ill have to live without it

your sims are very lucky to have you as there creator.
Inventor
#67 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 5:29 PM
Midwintertears: Lovely shot, I love those trees (urgh, I still need to get BV).
Criquette: You must have a lot of patience, your work is amazing.
jenba: Beautiful, I like the pop of the bright trees all over
Babolat85: Those islands look like a great vacation spot, nice work.
Dozo: I like the square and the viewing platform, very cool.
Blake: It's packed to the brim! :D
chowgilly: Well, that's a beautiful photo

My humble little town, Salem:

"to be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." - e.e. cummings
Treejen's Sims!
Test Subject
#68 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 10:26 PM
Oooh, such gorgeous hoods everyone!!
<3
As soon as my game decides to start working again, I'll post some picks of my new hood.
Forum Resident
#69 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 10:44 PM
Criquette: Awesome. Your awesomeness is just so awesome!!!
treejen: I love Salem!! I really like that there are houses on those mountains. And lol at that car going up/down... :p
#70 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 11:03 PM
I'm so inspired by looking at this thread! You all have done a fantastic job on your neighborhoods!
treejen: I love love love the houses on the mountains.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 6:50 PM
Babolat - great work!! I really like the last two shots!! Your sims will have a wonderful view
Field Researcher
#72 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 11:29 PM
Oooh I don't think I've ever posted in this thread before, I am AMAZED at everyone's neighbourhoods!
... just my current hood project, Lyric Falls.

Lyric Falls Bay

Babolat - Wow, I love that! The boat harbor area looks fantastic!!
treejen - Those different levels in Salem are awesome! Love the little rural area.
chowgilly - That water colour is brilliant! How did you get it?
Blake - Venison looks wonderful! I really like the compact, urban vibe.
Dozo - Mmmmm I just want to eat Cadbury all up :D
jenba - Jaw drop on floor. Wow. Your hood looks so realistic!
Criquette - Simply awesome. Your hoods and deco inspire me so much. Really fantastic work!

Grab more of my houses and sims @ LL30 & LJ
Random sim pics - Bits & BobsLivingSims
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 12:13 AM
That's absolutely stunning, beatdoc16!

Babolat, the 3rd and 4th pictures look so real!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 8:21 PM
hey babolat, how about Key Ridge or Keystone?

...on second thought, they sound lame...

"I'm too booty-licious for ya, babe!"
Check out my DND Designs
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 8:27 PM
Babolat and Beatdoc... amazing hoods. I wish my hood had oceanside properties now.
Page 3 of 35