Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 3:01 AM
when are we going to start??
Hannah x

This is the way you left me,I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love, Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,But not together.
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 3:04 AM
When we get enough people.
Original Poster
#28 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 3:15 PM
we need 4 more people at least to start.
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 5:01 AM
sorry but im pulling out,
i cant get my sims to work properly.
Hannah x

This is the way you left me,I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love, Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,But not together.
#30 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 5:37 AM
Alright dear, I'm going to reserve myself a place. I should have something up sometime tomorrow. ;] He'll be a boy, so don't worry about having any such shortage.

But before I do apply:

I have never seen this show before. :/ So how exactly does this work? I understand that you vote people off--kind of like survivor, but for...what reason? Just because they have a personality you don't like or because they can't do certain tasks or what?

So basically what I'm asking is if this is pretty much a freeform with voting or will there be strategy involved?
Original Poster
#31 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 6:22 PM
yes it's pretty much freeform with voting. Nominate people who dont post alot, or don't help with the tasks or your character just doesnt like! it's up to you :D

but also their is some strategy as you might want to evict someone who lost your group nominations, or not evict someone because they help earn you nominations
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 9:56 PM
I'll have my entry in tomorrow evening. If someone else has applied before then, then oh well. lol
But hopefuly they wont so I can join!
Original Poster
#33 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 10:12 PM
don't worry about it Daltonism
we still need lots more people to join :D
Theorist
#34 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 3:10 AM
Yay, Daltonism is going to join us!
#35 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 4:47 AM
This sounds interesting, I'm considering joining but I've never done one of these before, so I just have a few questions. For the tasks we have to do, is it basically submitting a picture of our Sims doing whatever the task is? And as far as photos go, are photoshop skills required? I don't even have Photoshop so I'm not sure how fancy my pictures could be. Thanks!
#36 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 6:03 AM
Name: Rafferty Bane

Brief Bio:
The name’s Rafferty, but most people call me Raff or Rat. I was born in Paris, France to some rich French snobs. I was an accident, a child that my parents never wished for. They were going to get rid of me, but before they could do anything some friends of theirs managed to find out and they were stuck with me because they knew they’d have a bad reputation if anyone found out they’d had a child and disposed of it. My mom had me about a month early. Due to this I’m very small, even now I’m a mere 4’11. Even though I was picked on briefly during school, people quickly learned not to mess with me. I might have been small, but I was a fighting machine. I could kick anyone’s ass any day. Anyway, I weigh 83 pounds and I struggled with anorexia on and off from thirteen to twenty.I went to a lot of shows when I was young and I’ve dabbled in drugs…I’m a changed man, but I still like to party…

Why do you want to be in Big Brother:
I want to show my parents that I can be accepted, and that I'm above the standard that they have set for me. I also want to prove that people can be changed.

What makes the perfect housemate: Editting...

Body Shot:

Find a bust shot and a head shot here and here because I'm a sucker for large, higher quality pictures. :}
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 7:09 AM

Redwing, that bio made me laugh loudly. XD XD
It's really awesome!
Original Poster
#38 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 3:26 PM
great entries both of you cherry he is so sweet lol :P

and no you don't require any photoshopping skills as the only photos you will need to submitt are the ones in your application.
the tasks will not require photos as this is a roleplay thread, so you should just RP them

still more spots open for applications so APPLY NOW :D
Scholar
#39 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 4:49 PM
((Greg's getting very antsy to start!))

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Original Poster
#40 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 4:53 PM
I'm not sure whether I should just post your first task and let you get on with it while I'm on vaycay, or postpone starting this till I get back

(I go on my holls tomorrow and won't be back for 3 weeks. Not that long guys :D)
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 5:12 PM
Default Jem Fielding
Name: Jem Fielding

Brief Bio: I was born in England and I spent all my time there. I have my roots there. I moved to America four years ago with my parents, but they moved back to Yorkshire two years a go. I moan quite a lot and you'll all have to get over that. I'm fun and bubbly and I never let the fun stop!

Why do you want to be in Big Brother: Because I have the kind of personality that the house needs.

What makes the perfect housemate: Fun and personality!

Field Researcher
#42 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stylequeen
I'm not sure whether I should just post your first task and let you get on with it while I'm on vaycay, or postpone starting this till I get back

(I go on my holls tomorrow and won't be back for 3 weeks. Not that long guys :D)

If you're going away for three weeks, I'm dropping out. Thanks anyway.

Have a super trip.
Original Poster
#43 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 5:27 PM
ok sorry to see you go redwing
#44 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 5:29 PM
Hey I'm PixieDust_Fairys little sister and i was wondering if it would be ok with you if i joined?
Original Poster
#45 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 5:32 PM
aww of course you can join i have a little sister too
#46 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 6:30 PM
Thank you
Forum Resident
#47 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 6:32 PM
I was wondering are pics needed for every round or whatever?
Original Poster
#48 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 6:57 PM
no pics are only needed for the application round
#49 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 8:18 PM
Yeah, I'm sorry, but I'll have to drop out too. Nothing personal, I just like the host to be present
Original Poster
#50 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 8:24 PM
Default Announcement
erm I don't think you're even in this roleplay Pandaness??

I THINK I'LL JUST POSTPONE STARTING THIS TILL I GET BACK
that way the contestants won't have to drop out and we can begin in 21 days time (that's not that long guys!!!)
don't drop out on me the rest of you guys, I'm relying on you

Page 2 of 137