Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#51 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xTarmilx
Here's Dolly and her daughter Tia.
Members of my favourite family

Which one is the mother?

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vattenlilja

Which one is the mother?

Dolly's on the left.

She looks pretty young there but she's turning into an elder in around 7 sim days

Field Researcher
#53 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xTarmilx
Dolly's on the left.

She looks pretty young there but she's turning into an elder in around 7 sim days

Wow, the years have been good to her. :D

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Alchemist
#54 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 8:28 PM
Elizabeth, Stiles and their son Zachary

Sim Princess in Pink
#55 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 12:47 AM
kustirider2 - Is that Stiles Mcgaw (or something like that)? Before I reinstalled my game he was married to one of my sims who he had a couple of kids with too .

Annabel, Christopher and their daughter Amber.

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Field Researcher
#56 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 3:51 PM
Here is my Caspian(Webber) family...

Lilian Caspian(Webber), Billy Caspian, and their two daughters Belinda(youngest) and Rashel.
Test Subject
#57 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 6:29 AM
Great looking sims everyone!
easypeaze, your pic really shows a lot of personality. I love it.

These sims are the longest I've played in-game. The father is an EA sim, the mother is 4th generation, and the daughter is 5th.

The father of this family is the brother of the mother in the other pic (generation 4). The mother is an EA sim, and the daughters are generation 5 twins.

I think all of the above born in game sims turned out pretty nicely. But I think Aster (the blond from the second picture) is the prettiest.
Mad Poster
#58 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 6:37 AM
easypeaze- I ♥ Billy's expression!
Field Researcher
#59 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 6:50 AM
Thank you...I really liked Billy's expression as well and considering where his daughters hand is, I think he should be slapped lol.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 6:31 PM
Chang family (thanks to Jessica_2020 for a gorgeous mum )

Seems like father thinks family picture doesn't deserve his attention, but whatever
Test Subject
#61 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 12:04 AM
Hey here is the family i currently am playing:

The Azzameens!

The man furthest to the left is Hal who is a EA/Maxis sim that became a
Azzameen by marrying Aeron (the blonde woman).

The two twin girls Leia (to the left) and Lady Blue (to the right) are
their daughters. The other two guys is Emon (left) and Ace) they and Aeron are siblings.

Test Subject
#62 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 6:17 AM
These guys aren't technically a family, but they do live together for the sake of image-taking for one of my stories.

The child is Charlotte, the woman is Ayaka, and the demon-looking guy is Thantos. That's Leighton up front. :)

My sims stories: Those Among Us & REVERSE
Sim Princess in Pink
#63 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 8:45 PM
Hirolin - That is quite a freaky looking bunch of people, especially the way you have captured them!
kristelparv - What a sweet shot!
ProlificStorm - I love your two shots, I especially like the female sim in the first shot stood at the front.
easypeaze - Love that picture!

The Seketemo (?) family, after their makeover!

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Test Subject
#64 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 9:35 PM
KeiraLou: Thanks! I'm glad they look freaky since it was definitely my intent. :)

Yeah, they are the Sekemotos. I like your makeover of them. Sam looks so cute.

My sims stories: Those Among Us & REVERSE
Test Subject
#65 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 1:41 PM
This is probably my biggest family in the game right now, the tri-generational Sullivan clan. They do not all live in the same house, lol.

Seated in the middle are the family founders, Hendrick and Jennifer. They have four children: George (turtleneck and coat), Clarice (purple top with sweater), Anthony (dreadlocks), and Jazmin (the only child).

George lives with his partner, Malik (orange v-neck) and Malik's daughter from a previous relationship, Euphemia (female toddler).

Clarice lives with her husband, Mendi (blue v-neck) and their blended family: Mendi's two sons with his ex-wife, Joel (seated, right) and Julian (seated, left); Clarice's son from a previous relationship, Jamal (male toddler); and their three baby daughters, Jalissa, Janeen, and Jaun'Drea.

Anthony recently moved back in with his parents and younger sister along with his wife, Sanju (turquoise top). They hope to start a family soon also.

Larger picture is available here.
Instructor
#66 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 6:37 PM
Francois fishing with Aubert and Augernon:

Camping in Egypt:
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 10:19 AM
Abbeys Hallie Theison and her daughter Mia

Field Researcher
#68 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 3:07 PM
Hey guys, man your families look awesome!
Here I bring my own.
The parents are Mina and Sydian, with their twin daughters Jordan and Alice.
#69 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 6:34 AM
CHN Nature I love the camping pictures in Egypt.
Field Researcher
#70 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 12:24 AM
Okay, so for the first time ever, or at least since I got S3, I've tried getting a good family portrait... And it's so much trickier than I originally thought! Major props to all of you guys who've managed to line your big families up for picture time!

So at first I just figured "I'll put them all on the couch"... Not a very good idea. Or at least not very pretty.

So on to new, more creative ideas. I took the family outside, for a little better lighting (or so I thought). I also realized I could use moveobjects + the alt-key to tweak things. Still, my stupid self-sim wouldn't smile, even for a second!

But then finally - it happened! She smiled! Best so far. But not good enough. I found it very annoying that you can barely see the kids. A family photo should be a photo with all the family visible. Faces, not backs and legs.

So I decided to try something different. I thought, getting them all down on the ground would make the picture more natural-like, and it would be easier to turn the kids around to face the camera. The result isn't perfect, but it sure beats the first picture of grumpy parents on the couch in harsh lighting!

#71 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 4:19 AM
How did you get them to sit down like that?
Field Researcher
#72 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 9:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sharkloverplayer
How did you get them to sit down like that?

I had the kids play with their toys, and then I got the parents to play with them. With moveobjects on I moved the toys away and turned the kids around. I just wish the parents wood look up! But they're looking at their kids playing, obviously, so what can you expect?
Field Researcher
#73 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 4:05 PM
Just a cute picture of Michael and Nini on the couch with Dante and Isolde in the background.

Instructor
#74 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 6:33 PM
Fanny Vaughn as a child with her baby sister, Sarah, and their mom who turned into an elder 1 day after Sarah was born- yikes!

Field Researcher
#75 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 9:18 PM
@chnnature: Oh my, will the mom even live to see Sarah reach "teenhood"? :P
Page 3 of 20