Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Potted plant recolors

by lemoncandy Posted 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:36 AM - Updated 20th Aug 2009 at 1:39 AM by lemoncandy

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:52 AM
Thank you! Love the red.
Inventor
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:56 AM
Big or not I <3 them! Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:29 AM
Thank you! I love the red too! and I have question, you used the cloner to clone the objects and the SP3 to recolor them right? ^_^; Sorry, I'm newb.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:37 AM
Yay! I am so happy you have made this. Thanks so much, it is appreciated.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:54 AM
Thank you so much! I was looking for these. You are right, that purple flower bin is atrociously out-of-place.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:59 AM
Thank you, I love them <3
There was so little variety in plant colors.
Well done
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:53 AM
I LOVE these! Especially the one that was the vivid pink like you said. Thanks a ton!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:50 AM
This is so perfect! Those barrels were clashing with my build. You've saved the day :D
Thanx a million.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:55 AM
Thank you for doing this! The barrel is good size but it never fit the style of the houses I built. Now I can use it.

My username here is sweetichigodream, but I am better known as Helena and/or Funny Bunny! :) would love to change username...
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:06 AM
beautiful!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:20 AM
I never understood why EA didn't make the flowers recolorable like everything else.

Thanks for this <3
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:24 AM
YAY NEW PLANTS!
If I see another sunflower plan I might cry!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 10:19 AM
Thank you all for the nice comments, I'm glad you like these.

Quote: Originally posted by yunieson
I have question, you used the cloner to clone the objects and the SP3 to recolor them right? ^_^; Sorry, I'm newb.

Clone with the cloner, and then edit the package with S3PE, export the DDS and import the new DDS (modified in Photoshop), then fix the package with the cloner.
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:19 AM
These are great thanks for sharing your hard work. I am fed up with the lack of plant options and look forward to using these in my houses.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 12:46 PM
Thank you so much for these! I was glad to finally see someone recolor these as I was growing tired of seeing the same old colors.
I wish stupid EA would have made the plants recolorable like they did everything else in game.
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 12:50 PM
oh WOW!!! Thank you and FINALLY!!! Now if we can get more different paintings and different colors for our plants outside.
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 1:32 PM
Just a few days ago while playing. I thought how nice it would be to have different colors for the plants! Thank you oodles!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 1:40 PM
Thanks a lot for these! I really needed some plant variation!

Sim and let Sim...
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:06 PM
Thank you for sharing this great work!
Instructor
#21 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:52 PM
Thank you so much. I also was very unhappy with the plants that came in the game.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:06 PM
Default These are wonderful
Thank you for these. I was really tired of the choices in the color of plants. They just never fit into my decor. Great work
Scholar
#23 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:07 PM
I never undertood why anything is recolorable BUT the flowers. Great job.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Field Researcher
#24 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:18 PM
Saw these at 4 a.m. this morning and just about stayed up another hour just to try em out, but my exhausted moodlet got the better of me ;-)
Maybe someone clever will figure out how to make colour-options eventually, or we're back to the clutter of TS1 :-/ Anyway I don't know which I like best, they all look great, but maybe the roses, I love roses.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:45 PM
I didn't understand why haven't they made the fences, gates, and plants recolorable in the first place. I mean if they have not let us have this option because patterns looked weird on them, then why not make it like hairs, that you can change the color at least. Thank you for these. Sometimes pink just won't do.
Page 1 of 3