Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UNLUCKY FOOL! You don't know who I am!?

by billielith Posted 3rd May 2010 at 9:10 PM - Updated 7th Apr 2023 at 1:28 AM by billielith

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd May 2010 at 9:35 PM
Why you dond do they as girls or womens?????plese :-D
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd May 2010 at 9:36 PM
Ah! Nothing like more dead white males fighting it to the death! Thanks for your creation!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd May 2010 at 10:17 PM
Thanks slar, glad you like!

Katie, there's already a few Lady pirates available on MTS2, check my Related Pages for links. I suppose there's one girl I could make... I'll think about it.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Scholar
#5 Old 3rd May 2010 at 10:22 PM
I'm also more for idea of pirate queens, but these two will be perfect match with V1ND1CARE's beautiful ships! thanks for sharing

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Instructor
#6 Old 3rd May 2010 at 11:05 PM
Awesome!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd May 2010 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pegasaus
I'm also more for idea of pirate queens, but these two will be perfect match with V1ND1CARE's beautiful ships! thanks for sharing

Hey, glad you like. I'm really thinking about the girl I might do. I have a female sim I could use for that.

Quote: Originally posted by Aligeth
Awesome!!

Hey there Aligeth! Glad you like. Love your hair mesh, it was perfect for this!! :D

Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th May 2010 at 12:46 AM
Very cool! My neighbourhood needs some scary pirates!

"When it melts, what does snow become?"
"It becomes...spring!" -Fruits Basket
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th May 2010 at 12:51 AM
These are fabulous! It really shows how much time and effort were spent on this. Your idea to make not-so-gorgeous sims is great as well. We need more like you around this site. I also think it's more realistic to make them as men, so kudos to you!

LOVE this.

What are we afraid of when it comes to facing fears? And life is only temporary but death lives on for years.
Scholar
#10 Old 4th May 2010 at 2:30 AM
These are fabulous and such fun! Thanks so much for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th May 2010 at 4:39 AM
Thanks people! You're all great!

It's been fun to make. I'm working on more clothes for the boys here, as well as the requested Pirate girl. Might come up with something soon.

Theorist
#12 Old 4th May 2010 at 6:18 AM
Good to hear from you again! Very nicely done!
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th May 2010 at 6:29 AM
I love Barbarossa! :D
Thank you so much, made me smile like ... C: x's 28374; for organizing your post so well. Why can't more people be like you? haha
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th May 2010 at 6:46 AM Last edited by billielith : 9th May 2010 at 3:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sophie-David
Good to hear from you again! Very nicely done!

Thanks Sophie-David! Been a while. Nice to hear from you too!

Quote: Originally posted by runningxncircles
I love Barbarossa! :D
Thank you so much, made me smile like ... C: x's 28374; for organizing your post so well. Why can't more people be like you? haha

Haha, thanks. You're sweet. x's back to you. I wish I could post more than 8 pics, alot of things to do with these boys here, and their stuff!

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th May 2010 at 4:58 PM
Thanks for these 2, they are great! I like the fact that they aren't handsome, their faces have much more character. Thanks again!
Not actually evil.
#16 Old 4th May 2010 at 5:17 PM
Love the faces on these guys, so full of character! And the upload was so well presented, I had a good laugh. :D

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th May 2010 at 6:21 PM
Thanks GreenEyedPixie and CatOfEvilGenius, thanks a lot! Been alot of work but it's been worth it. I don't even remember what Maxis face templates I used to start with, that's usually a good sign! lol. It's gonna be fun to breed them, I haven't tried yet, lol.

My Lady Pirate is almost finished. Just have to bin her hair and make her a treasure too! (the boys had one, gotta be fair!)

Not actually evil.
#18 Old 4th May 2010 at 7:33 PM
Is your lady pirate based on the historical Anne Bonny or Mary Read? Just curious, since these guys are based on real people. I'll wait and find out...

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th May 2010 at 4:28 AM
Not based on any of them!

Just added some outfits for the boys here. I'll propose my Lady Pirate soon for upload.

Test Subject
#20 Old 8th May 2010 at 5:42 PM
I love 'em. Awesome sims, a change from same-old same-old

Wheeeeeeeeee!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th May 2010 at 4:51 AM
Thanks Minted, glad you like!

It's sweet of you people to leave comments, like that. I love it!

I just submitted my Lady Pirate to MTS2's staff as an upload. She's ready! :D

Test Subject
#22 Old 11th May 2010 at 2:52 PM
HI! Love it! I took them both... I´m doing a pirates neighborood and I need to fill it with some good pirates! waiting for the girls... Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th May 2010 at 5:04 PM Last edited by billielith : 23rd May 2010 at 4:29 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by modernarch
HI! Love it! I took them both... I´m doing a pirates neighborood and I need to fill it with some good pirates! waiting for the girls... Thank you!

Glad you like! Yes, I am making one pirate girl. It's been sent to MTS2 for review, I am waiting for their final decision.

A pirate neighborhood? wow. That's a great idea. Check my "Related Pages" for links towards stuff you might want to use, by awesome other creators.

I might be posting some more stuff too, I am currently working on a Piracy Career.

Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 12:06 PM
Cool stuff!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 10:06 PM Last edited by billielith : 16th Sep 2014 at 3:30 AM.
Thanks Vanito. The careers are up! Check the top of the first post.
Page 1 of 2