Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Slots for EA Furniture - End Tables, Coffee Tables, Windows, Bookshelves & More

by Sims MX Posted 19th Jul 2010 at 12:54 AM - Updated 3rd Nov 2011 at 1:40 AM by Sims MX

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 1:05 AM
wow nice this is perfect. I hate having to cram extra furniture just to put a miniature TV on them
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 1:14 AM
WOOOOW. Nice. I always wondered why they put little shelves on the bottoms of end tables and such, but with no slots?? Great job!

"I've been really busy being dead. You know, after you murdered me. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. you monster"

-GLaDOS
Forum Resident
#4 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 3:46 AM
Sims_MX_moreSlots4EAFurniture_EP2 conflict with recategorized_EP2 (According to Sims3Dashboard).
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 5:31 AM
everyone in that family must have a cold
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 10:11 AM
I don't see why this wasn't in the game to begin with, great work!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anak_ponti
Sims_MX_moreSlots4EAFurniture_EP2 conflict with recategorized_EP2 (According to Sims3Dashboard).

Thanks! I've updated the recategorizer.

Redownload recategorized_EP2 please . Both files recategorized the Drawer, now only this one does.
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 1:41 PM
Thanks, it is useful mod ^.^
Theorist
#9 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 2:09 PM
This is great, thank you
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 5:46 PM
I don't suppose you have them available in separate files too? Would save me having to do it the hard way.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 6:56 PM
The day before yesterday I found another object that can have slots: it's a bonsai table from World Adventures. I'll update as soon as I find a fix for the diagonal windows.

Quote: Originally posted by Anach
I don't suppose you have them available in separate files too? Would save me having to do it the hard way.

Yes, I do have them, but why would you need separate files?
Mad Poster
#12 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 7:29 PM
Excellent! But is there any chance you could create a file with just the windows? I don't clutter my Sims' homes enough to make use of the tables but the windows are a must.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 12:01 AM
very useful! I never understood the end tables with lower shelves that were totally non-functioning ...
Field Researcher
#14 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 12:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims MX
Yes, I do have them, but why would you need separate files?

I have some of the content installed as merged .packages. It would save me a lot of trouble of dividing it up to merge with those separate packages and I like to have things excessively well organised.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 6:39 PM
Update (July 21st, 2010)

I've added two windows from the Store that I didn't saw the first time and one bonsai table from World Adventures, if you want slots for these items please redownload.

@Anach

I've added a zip that contains separate files.

@Menaceman44

I've included a zip with separate files, download it and remove everyhting but the window files. Then merge them.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 8:14 PM
Excellent! Thank you very much.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims MX
Update (July 21st, 2010)

I've added a zip that contains separate files.

Thanks, that made everything much easier, though it took me a bit of time to work out which store items belonged to which set and what were base items, as the file names differ from the object names and unfortunately the store page doesn't tell you which sets individual items belong to.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 3:46 AM
This is wonderful thank you! However I'd like to ask you, cmomoney's "Gone with the window" mod, that one I need to get separately, correct? Or did you include a version of that of your own with the files? I just want to make sure I don't get two mod's of the same thing. ^_^ Thanks~
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 1:43 PM
Yes you need to download them separately, they are not included in the package.
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 5:08 PM
This is awesome! It's going to make decorating a whole lot more fun! I love small houses with too much stuff and this is going to make that so much more possible now!

Thank you for creating and sharing this!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 6:25 AM
This is great!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 2:14 AM
I added 2 slots to the latest Store TV. If you own this item, redownload in order to have slots.
Instructor
#23 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 12:53 PM
can i request slots added to.....

Island Villa "Woven Wicker Trunk"
Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) "Realtor's Baggage Props"

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 8:17 PM
Are you planing to update this mod for Late Night, please?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 12:54 PM
OMG, I've always hoped someone would do the same thing as Lord Darcy for the Sims 3 furniture! Cluttery style, here I come! Thank you Sims MX
PS: it's awesome you added the crate TV from the store, store stuff is generally left aside from all the mods ^^
Page 1 of 3