Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Short Tunics

by sunni9676 Posted 12th Aug 2010 at 4:55 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 12:39 PM
Lovely color combinations, thank you so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 3:53 PM
Thank you! I love all the color combinations!
Theorist
#4 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 4:07 PM
Nicely done! Its great to have more options for the males.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 4:14 PM
Just when I thought I had enough medieval stuff. . . These look awesome. Can't wait to see them in game!
Do the child tunics use a maxis mesh? Or is it missing from this download. I don't see a mesh among the child tunic recolors. Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 4:30 PM
marie2sims - Yes, the child tunic uses a basegame maxis mesh (a little girls dress).

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Scholar
#7 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 2:59 PM
really nice! thank you

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 11:38 PM
Awesome! Finally-- a tunic that really shows the maturity of the Sims 2 community.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 10:57 AM
I downloaded these a while ago but didn't see a mesh in the child tunics. I meant to return to look into it but forgot completely since I did not install the child tunics. It might be a good idea to put that on the Overview with the post. I know that I looked over the overview twice, then went to the mirkwood sims site before returning, reading the overview again, then finally deciding to look over the comments. Where, fortunately I see that someone else had the same question.

Now I can have a few more choices for my child sims. Yeah! And I love all your stuff, most of which I can never pass up because my game NEEDS your goodies. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 8:43 AM
Looks like Skyrim.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 4:09 PM
Thanks ! Not much stuff out there for the men !! ;)