Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yet Even More Default Eye Replacements.

by shadowwolf5889 Posted 8th Sep 2010 at 5:35 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 9:15 AM
I will give these a go. The chin eyes look especially nice. Thank you.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 11:32 AM
Thanks, I really like the chin eyes specially!
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 5:16 PM
Thanks, i love the skye eyes best.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 5:39 PM
Thanks guys ^^ Glad you like them.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 5:49 PM
Thanks for the upload, they are really cool. Your red haired model is uber pretty.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 8:21 PM
I put the chin defaults in game, and they look absolutely fantastic. The iris has the perfect level of highlight on it that I've been looking for, and I love the size of the pupil. Thanks a ton for these!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 11:16 PM
You're all welcome, and thanks for the comments again ^^

Quote: Originally posted by TioStar
Thanks for the upload, they are really cool. Your red haired model is uber pretty.
Glad I decided to use her, then She's been sitting in my Sims bin without any purpose since her creation.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 6:13 AM
I have to say they are extremely pretty , cool ,awesome,perfect ...*blabberblabber*
sooo i have to...
*drops a ton of thanks before you*
T - H - A - N - K - S - <3
Both of them are awesome ...i took chin as defaults and sky as contacts ,and now i have fun playing sims again ^_^ (or atleast creating them in CAS ....)
Works perfect for me with FLS game btw.
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 12:06 PM
How do you make the eyes so beautiful?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 1:18 AM
Finally! After countless searching, I finally found great / perfect eyes. I was beginning to think that I'd have to make some myself, but I realized I'd skimmed over yours thinking they were contacts.

Yayyy, thank you! The chin eyes are PERFECT and I'll be using them for a LONG time.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th May 2011 at 4:04 PM
Wow those skye eyes look impeccably like a set of eyes i made for ts2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th May 2011 at 6:18 AM
Love the Skye eyes. Am using the defaults in my game. Believe me, I've tried a TON of default eyes, and these are by far my favorite. Kudos!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 4:01 PM
I love the Chin Eyes. I came here to download them again after a full re-install of the game, and I just couldn't play without the lovely Chins. *grins* They look especially nice on vampires, too. Thank you very much for making those, they are delightfully plain and good looking on any Sim! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 9:04 PM
thanks so much...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 12:22 PM
yeah, I like the way you named your stuffs. It's cute and funny.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 11:07 AM
I love the Chin Eyes!
thanks so much!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 9:21 PM
Hey! I'm building a fantasy world, and I wanted to use the most dramatic fantasy-looking eyes I could find. The Skye eyes fit the bill and look fabulous in the game! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 6:56 PM
This is the first time I'm leaving a message on MTS. Just saying I adore the chin eyes!! I write a legacy and so for a long time I was trying to find default eyes that looked good and the moment I tried the chin eye defaults, I fell in love. They are so beautiful and just want to say thank you so much for making them!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 11:23 PM
I love the chin eyes. They're so bright and flattering for any Sim!