Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Trek: TOS – Leonard Nimoy as Spock

by Princess Leia Posted 30th Sep 2010 at 11:24 AM - Updated 27th Jul 2013 at 4:58 PM by Princess Leia

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 63 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 12:08 PM
F-A-S-C-I-N-A-T-I-N-G!!!! ))))))))))

I love you for this. Awesome!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 3:03 PM
Okay -- first thought -- REAL SPOCK!! YIPPEE... now I need a real Kirk... then I read this..

"...Do NOT pair him off with that super smart, super pretty cadet-to-captain-in-six-months Mary Sue you made. Is this a reasonable demand? In my game he's in a polyamorous relationship with Kirk and that slutty Romulan Commander from "The Enterprise Incident" so, uh, JUST THROWING THAT OUT THERE."

and started laughing so hard my co-workers came to see what was so funny. I love it. And yes, it is a more than reasonable demand. Personally, I think it should be requirement before downloading.. which I am doing right now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GLachaille
Okay -- first thought -- REAL SPOCK!! YIPPEE... now I need a real Kirk... then I read this..

"...Do NOT pair him off with that super smart, super pretty cadet-to-captain-in-six-months Mary Sue you made. Is this a reasonable demand? In my game he's in a polyamorous relationship with Kirk and that slutty Romulan Commander from "The Enterprise Incident" so, uh, JUST THROWING THAT OUT THERE."

and started laughing so hard my co-workers came to see what was so funny. I love it. And yes, it is a more than reasonable demand. Personally, I think it should be requirement before downloading.. which I am doing right now.

I made Kirk for my game but he's not quite ready for public consumption. I plan on making the entire TOS crew though!

Poor Spock has been through so much in bad fanfiction that I felt I had to include that friendly "warning". I just imagined some downloader marrying him off to some sexy blonde thing and transforming him into a sensitive family man.

And I'm glad this download is helping increase your productivity at work! Heh.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 4:21 PM
*gigglesnorts* He's a great likeness, and your "reasonable demand" cracks me up. Especially after hearing this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 4:59 PM
Oh my gosh, he's incredible! I have to say you about nailed his facial features. VERY well done!

The "reasonable demand" cracked me up too. I'd either pair him up with Kirk or put him in a houseful of oddly-fitting characters where he doesn't make sense, for the sake of humor.

Edit: You're making the whole TOS crew?! :lovestruc
I can't wait!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 6:11 PM
This is the most excellent sim I've ever seen! And that's saying a lot. There are some wonderful sims out there! I can't believe how accurately you replicated his features. But I'm sorry, I have to marry him off to Nurse Chapel and fulfill my childhoold fantasy. But I think they'll have a rocky relationship. Love you! Thanks!!
Inventor
#8 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 7:03 PM
This is amazing and I really loved your description! :D

Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
*gigglesnorts* He's a great likeness, and your "reasonable demand" cracks me up. Especially after hearing this.

I will never be the same.

kittens!
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 9:24 PM

I ♥ ONTD STARTREK. GQMF DRIVEBY

OP: This is an amazing Sim! Well done!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 9:40 PM
Wonderful! Great job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 10:04 PM Last edited by yadarya : 4th Oct 2010 at 6:44 PM.
Looooove it!

Live long and prosper.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 10:22 PM
Certainly one of the better celeb/character sims out there; nicely done!

Also, THANK YOU for guiding me towards this wownderful "Chin Waddle Slider"... haven't heard of it until seeing this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 10:32 PM
Oh My God.
I've Always Loved Spock And This Just Made My Week :D
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 11:26 PM
He is amazing, you've done a great job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 12:07 AM
Well done! Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 1:15 AM
FANTASTIC JOB! You really made a wolderful job! II must confess I was in love with him when I was young! Lol...

Thank you!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 1:56 AM
Two words LEONARD McCOY!!!!!!!!!!!! He is my favorite character of all time!!. I know you said you were making the whole TOS crew, but I thought I'd put a little "umph" on him
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 5:13 AM
Logically Amazing!!

Thank U for sharing us this quality character!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 2:04 PM
OMIGOD, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 4:22 PM

This is my favourite in the history of favourites.

Quote: Originally posted by edejan
But I'm sorry, I have to marry him off to Nurse Chapel and fulfill my childhood fantasy.

Aww, well, she deserves some happiness! Even just virtual happiness. Poor, poor Nurse Chapel. She pines over Spock for 20320932 years and she wasn't even included in the reboot.

bbrewer93: I am planning on making the trio first so he'll come right after Kirk! Might take a bit more time though because I suspect he'll need a face mask...
Scholar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 5:03 PM
Soooo greeeaaat!!!! Thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 6:15 PM
This was one of the funniest YET! I really loved your Terms of Use! :P
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 11:20 PM
You.are.amazing. Really. That's one awesome Spock. I'm seriously tempted to re-install TS3 again, just to play around with this sim. Again, wonderful job, and do make moar :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 12:50 AM
Reminds me a lot of Spock's look in "The Cage" - great work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 1:06 AM
Awesome! I just downladed him, and I am very linear with CC these days.
Page 1 of 4