Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

85 Elderberry Drive

by sarah*rose Posted 19th Nov 2010 at 3:37 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 4:35 PM
I LOVE this house! Great job! Hope to see more.
Helptato
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 5:05 PM
Arrgh, I'm so jealous of your building skills, this is gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 9:38 PM
very nice house. thank you for sharing this

"Life without LOVE is NO life at all"
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 9:44 PM
Your building skills are great I love this house as much as your other houses!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 2:02 PM
sarah*rose, I have downloaded several of your creations. I just love the way you put things together and your designs and this house is no exception! I love it and I am going to use it right away. Please keep creating!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 4:40 PM
sarah*rose! What a beautiful house! I love the realism and the gorgeous custom content. You have put it all together into the perfect sim house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 9:52 PM
exactly what ive been planing to build , but now that you have shared it, i don't need to build it :-) thank you very much. i love it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 1:36 AM
Gorgeous house, shame I can't download it though as I don't have all the EPs!
xo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 4:38 AM
OMG ITS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO bad....... xD thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 10:20 AM
You are one of the BEST creators!!! You furnish houses so beautifully!!! Keep up the FABULOUS work!!! Btw, did you ever think about creating any apartments (complexes, duplexes, brownstones, townhouses, etc.)?
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 4:22 AM
i love the look of all your homes but i cant download them because i dont have all the games and stuff packs ): i wish u would have done more that were accesible to people who only had a few add ons! i have seasons,nightlife, freetime etc but i cant download any of your creations ):
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd May 2011 at 3:13 AM
This is my dream home! hahah awesome job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 10:07 PM
could you please let me know how you made that drive in? the slope.. i'm dying to know and I haven't been able to figure it out! but it looks phenomenal.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 8:43 PM
I saw this house a couple of weeks ago but decided to go with another house. I got that house all done but just couldn't stop thinking about this gorgeous house. I've been looking for days for this house again and am so happy. My sim is going to raise a quaint little family in it. Thanks a great deal it's gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 4:02 AM
Amazing houses! Could you please let me know how did you manage to put stairs under the stairs?