Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Falling water marvel

by Johnny_Bravo Posted 31st Dec 2010 at 2:56 PM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 3:54 PM
Not too sure about the shockingly red windows, but, apart from that one little niggle, it's perfect. Love the attention to detail on the interior side of things. Looks very homely
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 4:01 PM
Quahne: yes, I think the windows are too red. Glad you like it

Happy newyear! :D
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 4:32 PM
This looks great! Happy New Year from Australia! XD
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 4:48 PM
Your version of Falling Water is as beautiful as the house is in real life..I can't pass it up. Thank you for sharing it!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 6:35 PM
OMG looks exactly like the real Frank Lloyd Wright house. Awesome work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 8:08 PM
Definitely some screaming red windows there, but the house is still fantastic!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 8:13 PM
OMG! When I first saw it in the thumbnail I was like.. OMG!! Isn't that FLW's Falling Water House?? You did amazing! It totally looks like it! ;D Great job! ^^ Faved
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 8:54 PM
WOW, excellent work! There are a few minor improvements that could be done (widow color, for one) but overall it looks fantastic. When I saw the thumbnail I got so excited! xD The exterior looks incredible--almost exactly like Falling Water, and I love the landscaping you did. All of the details on the outside must have taken forever, too. Great job :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 9:46 PM
So nicely done! You did an awesome job on it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 10:28 PM
Incredible! From some of the pictures it was actually like stepping into the main floor of Falling Water. My family and I had toured the home recently and we were amazed at the accuracy of the creation. It is a hard home to recreate. Of course the interior is impossible to fully recreate due to the impossibilities of the game--but this nearly defeats such limitations!
Bravo!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 12:49 AM
This.... this is incredible!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 8:14 PM
Glad you uploaded it Zandervoort !!!It looks really good and the attention to the detail is awesome!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 9:57 PM
Gabrielorie: Zandervoort haha :D
ahum.
Thanks for all the nice comments guys 'n gals
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 9:47 AM
This looks amazing! Would you be willing to upload a version that doesn't require Ambitions? As long as it's not too much trouble, I'd really appreciate it.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#16 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jrggerm
This looks amazing! Would you be willing to upload a version that doesn't require Ambitions? As long as it's not too much trouble, I'd really appreciate it.

I already thought about that, but I've added some stuff and I don't which is from AMB anymore, exept for the waterfall.
So, no. Sorry.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#17 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 1:32 PM
wow so PRETTY!

not sure abt those red windows

but i'll definitely download! <3
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 2:09 PM
Absolutely Stunning.This is a great work you did here.More kudos to you
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zandvoort
I already thought about that, but I've added some stuff and I don't which is from AMB anymore, exept for the waterfall.
So, no. Sorry.

That's OK. If you've used quite a few things from Ambitions, then that sounds like too much trouble. I understand.

At any rate, beautiful work! I visited Falling Water a few years ago and looks like you captured it so well.
Inventor
#20 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zandvoort
Gabrielorie: Zandervoort haha

Whut?I always thought it was Zandervoort Mabye because I know someone named Zandervoort by me.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gabrielorie
Whut?I always thought it was Zandervoort Mabye because I know someone named Zandervoort by me.

That's no problem, people make mistakes
You can call me Zandervoort, if you want, though

#22 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 2:57 PM
i like this lovely house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 5:34 PM
Really good job in recreating this hosue if that picture is the original!! My simmions will love it. Question though, If i demolish the sceience lab can i put it back onto the map?? Or will my sim just not be able to do anythin sceince related want/oppurtunity/career?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#24 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 5:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MiriamAnn
... If i demolish the sceience lab can i put it back onto the map?? Or will my sim just not be able to do anythin sceince related want/oppurtunity/career?

No, you can put the sience lab on another lot that's big enough

#25 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 7:46 PM
I'm a big Frank Lloyd Wright fan, so I really loved your lot! It looks very close to the original, this must've taken a lifetime. Congratulations on such a beautiful lot!
Page 1 of 2