Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dalton Academy Uniforms -- from "Glee"

by ispendtoomuchtimeonthis Posted 16th Mar 2011 at 9:50 PM - Updated 10th Apr 2011 at 7:28 AM by ispendtoomuchtimeonthis : Re-uploading because a bunch of people told me they couldn't unZip it.

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 10:52 PM
OMG YES!!! Glee is awesome... and now you have brought that awesomness to the sims! YES! It's great
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 11:04 PM
This is so awesome and looks very likely Glee
It's very nice :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 4:05 AM
There's a few Gleeks out there that are still playing the sims 2. In fact I have made my own versions of the characters from Glee that are very dead on. Thanks so much for uploading this so for my Kurt sim!
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 5:49 PM
I always check the mod the sims for anything interesting and you totally made my day with this... I didn't think there were any other gleeks on this site :p
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 4:32 AM
These are great. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 10:22 PM
OMG! I love this!
I'm a huge fan of glee, and have a mad crush on Darren Criss. So these are perfect! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 4:49 AM
I mod a Dalton Academy roleplay and had to cry over the fact that there were no Dalton uniforms for Sims 2. And now you made this. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 11:06 AM
Love it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 7:40 PM
I'm new to this site. I'm a gleek and love Sims. I've downloaded a lot of things so far since I got my account and they work great, but for just this, the thing I want the most, the files won't extract! I tried to extract them on 2 computers and no luck. I don't know if I should be asking this here, but I'm new and trying to learn my way around the site. Any help? By the way, you made these AMAZINGLY!!!! I prefer Kurt in his stylish clothes, but Blaine really needs his uniform!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 8:05 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! -omits the rest of fangirl scream-
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 10:52 PM
Default me too
Quote: Originally posted by jcrystal97
I'm new to this site. I'm a gleek and love Sims. I've downloaded a lot of things so far since I got my account and they work great, but for just this, the thing I want the most, the files won't extract! I tried to extract them on 2 computers and no luck. I don't know if I should be asking this here, but I'm new and trying to learn my way around the site. Any help? By the way, you made these AMAZINGLY!!!! I prefer Kurt in his stylish clothes, but Blaine really needs his uniform!

I am having the same problem. I tried WinZIP and WinRAR and I REALLY REALLY want these uniforms!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 7:39 PM
I love you! And I love Glee like soo much. I know this sounds like a crazy fan girl comment but i am geniually really happy for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 3:10 PM
Oh, thank you so much. I've been wanting these for ages, and now my Warblers sims can finally be dressed properly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st May 2011 at 6:56 AM
I just died and went to hell.
HOW AMAZING IS THIS ?!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th May 2011 at 1:36 AM
This is just SO AMAZING :U Thank you very much! Now I can dress up my Kurt!Sim properly! 8D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th May 2011 at 5:45 PM
Lovelovelovelovethis!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 10:47 PM
I thought something went wrong when I extracted the files, but then I realized that the uniforms were meant for young adults and adults. Thanks for making it!
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 12:03 PM
this is amazing! v. well done shame i play sims 3 and not sims 2 though anyone fancy making a sims 3 version...? :')
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 11:48 PM
this is awesome! thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 11:43 AM
Awesome! The famous SIMGM even used these
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 3:15 PM
AWESOME!!! Thanks so much, I really really wanted some Dalton uniforms!! Now I'd better get started making Kurt, Blaine and the warblers...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 6:26 PM
i absolutely LOVE this!!! but is there any way that you could possibly make these for teens?
Field Researcher
#24 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 8:10 PM
I don't watch the show "Glee" let alone like it, but those uniforms look awesome! I can't wait to download them for my young adult Sims. Those would be great for my male Sims to dress up for Halloween! Thanks so much for sharing! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 4:34 AM
PLEASE please PLEASE make the cheerios uniforms!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2