Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 3:26 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Teen pregnancy mod
Okay, so I found this teen pregnancy hack called NRaas Woohooer and I downloaded all the files from the link and the resource file, but my game keeps crashing. Is there some other resource file that I need that the person didn't list or some other hack that DOES work that I can use without my game crashing on me?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 4:22 AM
The Woohooer works very well, have you installed the latest EA patch? If your're still running the pre-generations release patch you need to get the mod related to your patch number. You can find the obsolete mod listings HERE . Verify you're installing the correct version of the mod for the patch level you have installed. They are NOT compatible.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 9:50 PM
Default :)
Quote: Originally posted by sciguy77
The Woohooer works very well, have you installed the latest EA patch? If your're still running the pre-generations release patch you need to get the mod related to your patch number. You can find the obsolete mod listings HERE . Verify you're installing the correct version of the mod for the patch level you have installed. They are NOT compatible.

OMG! Thank you soooo much! I'mma go test it now to make sure I installed it correctly. I had the wrong update before.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 11:23 PM
For some reason it still keeps crashing. Could it be because I don't have enough space or too much custom content?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 11:31 PM
Does it still crash if you take out all your CC - remembering to delete the *Cache.package files when you do? If not, how about when you rename the TS3 foldr in Documents to something else - let's say "The Sims 3 backup" - to force the game to make a new one?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.