Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Corrine and Rachel Duncan (No CC, No Sliders!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 22nd Mar 2012 at 10:05 PM
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 10:45 PM
Rachel looks the way I wish I looked like! Unfortunately just dyeing my hair didn't magically make me look like that.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 11:41 PM
i love your no cc sims^^

thanks alot for sharing them
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 8:51 AM
The one with the darker red hair reminds me of a character form another video, but I can't put my finger on it! They're so pretty.
mature minion
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 2:01 AM
Very impressive, thanks for uploading!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 4:45 PM
Thanks HP! I love your CC free sims, they look awesome.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 1:56 AM
Love the sims, they are indeed awesome. You did a fabulous job on making them look unique and un-pudding-like, and that is quite the accomplishment.

I admit that I am slightly disturbed, however, at the zealous 'no CC' promotion. Obviously EA has made it very challenging to use CC in TS3 but to completely give up on it means that EA wins. And this from a site that calls itself Mod the Sims?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 10:35 PM
I really appriciate these, as when I play I use only EP and store content here and there and it seems that most downloads require you to download so many other things to get it to look the same way. I love that it's just one download, and using all of EA's content. These twins are super cute! Definately adding them to my town, maybe playing with them as my active household, too. *scampers off to check out your other CC-free simmies. :D*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 4:31 PM
I know this is kind of old now, but I just wanted to say I love Rachel.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 10:34 PM
Oh my god! I immediately fell in love with Rachel. Gotta have her!

Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 12:38 AM
Cute Sims. Thank you.