Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sherlock Holmes - Consulting Detective!

by Tea Leaf Posted 8th Apr 2012 at 4:18 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2012 at 10:20 PM by Tea Leaf

128 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 103 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 4:40 PM
You did an amazing job, considering Cumberbatch's bone structure! My hood will be thankful to have a detective.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 4:47 PM
That's an awesome sim. Too bad Pets is required, but your work is really good!
Née whiterider
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 5:54 PM
Ooh yay, I saw this sim on your site a while back, so awesome to have him on MTS too!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 5:56 PM
Thanks, always good to have different looking males in game!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 6:11 PM
Wow, this looks surprisingly like the real thing! I'm impressed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 6:28 PM
Never have I been happier to have pets. Thank you so much!
He looks amazing!! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 8:16 PM
Thanks everyone for the compliments! I'm so glad that people like him, and I'm sorry about the Pets requirement. If I can find a way to fix that I'll upload a new version.
Demon Sheep
#9 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 8:57 PM
I recognized this sim immediately when I first saw him modelling some eyes on your blog. He looks just like Sherlock. Such an awesome job!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 8:59 PM
Excuse me while I totally fangirl all over this thread.

:D
Bowties are cool.
#11 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 9:36 PM
I also saw this sim on your site a while back, and I gotta say I'm super glad to see it here as well! Amazing work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 9:50 PM
This is fantastic, I love the series so this sim is going in my game. Now I just need to find 221b baker street
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 3:00 AM
You have done astoundingly well! I would stab myself in the leg if this was for Sims 3, in fact, I might even have to breakout my old copy because of this. Keep up the good work on amazing Sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 4:10 AM
He's so handsome!!!!! I couldn't wait to download this, but when I saw it was for pets I lost all hope to have him in my neighborhood. Could you possibly find a way to include him for other expansion packs? If you could I will be FOREVER grateful!!! Thanks.

-HyperPixie
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 4:17 AM
Downloaded this from your tumblr a while ago. It's quite epic. He was in my last tumblr post (http://playthesims.tumblr.com/), and I linked to your page. ^_^

(Also: This is made of win. Just saying. He's currently bugging Mrs. Hudson and setting fire to things on a regular basis.)
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 11:33 AM
Marry Me.
Please.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 12:43 AM
This is awesome! Absolutely perfect.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 4:52 AM
Hot, he is so freakin' hot. You really got the eyes and that amazing bone structure down. I don't DL any kind of Sims but with him I'm tempted. Amazing job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 5:51 AM
wow you really captured him well. awesome job Tea Leaf! and congrats on the feature
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 7:12 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone! I'm really happy that he is so recognizable. Also wow! He got featured too! :lovestruc *dies from happiness*

(And TechnoPoet, that's awesome that you have him living with Mrs. Hudson!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 9:41 AM
Hello! First I will say how much I love this! *^_^* It's done so good! I was hoping someone would make this but no one has tried yet so I am so happy you made it!

Second I hope you might try to make John. I hope it doesn't seem greedy of me but I really think you would make a good version of him!

Sorry for my English! *>_<* But I hope you understand it good. And again thank you so much for this amazing work!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 5:27 PM
ZOMG!!!!!!!!! He looks amazing!!! I love Benedict Cumberbatch as the modern Holmes. <3 Thank you!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 11:10 AM
Amazing! Really looks like him. Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 5:30 PM
"Amazing!" - John
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 3:41 AM
WOW! This is so cool!
I need to show this to my friends!
Page 1 of 6