Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 8:54 PM
It would be a hybrid, like irl.

Albert Jacquet found Alegra the cat.

She doesn't look too happy.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 12:03 PM
Captain and Pinky Girl. Best friends forever

Mad Poster
#28 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 4:16 PM

Ruby Gorey loves on her kitty Gothpuss, who is always there for her even when parents are unreasonable.

Ruby has Miguelito Casa confused as heck, so he loves on his mother's cat Esperanza, who is one of those promiscuously affectionate cats who loves up to everybody.

Meanwhile, in my full game of Widespot, I've finally moved Doomsday DeVice into the Mannsion!

Doomsday and Rich by Peni G, on Flickr

Doomsday Takes Possession by Peni G, on Flickr

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#29 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 7:44 PM
Trunks was really greatful the fireman took out that fire...

Zodiak the alien boy and his little friend.
Scholar
#30 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 9:26 PM
Why's this thread been abandoned? Anyway...

Roux, Mercutio Monty's new cat, attacks Romeo's bed...that's Isabella glowering at him with her back to the camera. A scolding is coming for someone with whiskers...

On the feathered side of things, Sandra Roth loves her new parrot, Pollyanna. She wanted a puppy too, but I didn't feel like another household with a pet that needed constant scolding.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 2:00 PM
Mans best friend

Bronwyn and her person.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 4:32 AM
Default Alegra

If you leave me now…
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 3:06 PM

If you leave me now…
Mad Poster
#34 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 4:43 PM
jayevonne, you are only allowed to have 4 pics per post, please make sure you check the sticky threads in this section.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 4:02 PM

Sharpshin Hawkins confronts a stray cat who dared to venture into her territory.

Ninevah Gavigan defends her parrot Polyphonic from the unwanted attentions of visiting cat Nikki Thyme. Nobody's allowed to pay Polyphonic unwanted attention but Ninevah!

Gothpuss Gorey entertains her visiting "cousin," Sister Ruben.

Doomsday Fishes by Peni G, on Flickr

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#36 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 8:29 PM
Two cats with attitude moved to Bluewater Village:

This was Baxter Tinker's reaction to the Headmaster (a Sim I regard with horrified awe, due to my love of school uniforms and how much trouble I had with him with basegame-only). Look at the expression on that cat's face! I was wondering if the next thing he'd do would be eat the watermelon on the other counter...

This is Estella Ramirez, my first actual custom cat (I put one of the Maxis pet stores in Bluewater, and Tessa got her from there). Pretty cool, eh? I like how cross-eyed she looks...
Mad Poster
#37 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 5:56 PM

The warehouse boys needed a cat. Meet Swagger, a scruffy tom who knows a bunch of suckers when he sees them.

He makes important contributions to the household, like entertaining guests...

...helping with homework...

...and assisting with the cooking.

Lab Assistant
#38 Old 8th May 2013 at 6:46 PM
Alegra

Grace

If you leave me now…
Mad Poster
#39 Old 9th May 2013 at 10:10 PM

Sam Bubbler's being haunted by the ghost of an angry derelict. Sopa consoles her.

Yes, Jay, playing with the cat is by far the most productive thing you can do right now. Jay McCullough and his brother-in-law's cat, Dumbledore.

Summer Thyme brought home a mom-its-only-this-big kitten and now Pixel is an OMG-that's-a-big cat.

Theodora Ottomas moved back home after Samantha died, and finds that Samantha was the only one who ever tried to discipline the pussycat, Galore. Just because she's planning to replace that grody old couch doesn't mean Galore can rip it up!

Instructor
#40 Old 14th May 2013 at 7:37 PM
Fireball is either an awesome escape artist, or I need to keep my sims from opening his cage constantly, because he always scares me silly when I see him randomly flying across the street.

Megan Phillips and the family cat O'Maley.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Mad Poster
#41 Old 15th May 2013 at 8:49 PM
I was trying to put a boot on the wall (from trying to fish), but the dog sitting on that square was in the way. Later I noticed this:
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#42 Old 23rd May 2013 at 5:52 PM
Tache and Marque Worthington

Bathtime for Tache!

Instructor
#43 Old 25th May 2013 at 11:02 AM
When i scroll down this thread! I always start to melt!

My Sim's cat Kim, is always a star at my Sims home business!

Especially when she rolls round like this!

Her First Day Of work!

and how she finally learned to use the scratching post!

Screenshots

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Mad Poster
#44 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 5:14 AM
My green frog lady, Paddy Soggybottom, thinks she's raising little spotted pigs.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 6:39 PM

If you leave me now…
Instructor
#46 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 6:54 PM
Hedi Phillips has such a cute little personality that I haven't really seen in any of my other sims' cats.

Blake and her have so much fun together, the two are really close.

And O'Maley Phillips, whom I've posted pictures of before, was Blake's childhood kitty cat friend. Shortly after this picture was taken, he went with Grimmy to chase after the giant cheezburger in the sky.

Scholar
#47 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 5:15 AM

Otis is leaning way too far over the Broke family's pool...and it's Consort Capp who's training him! Watch out, there may be another "accident"...

As you can see, Roux, the Monty Ranch cat, is very reverent.
Mad Poster
#48 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 2:25 PM

Sir Pounce Newson has a new bed since the oldest girl moved to college by Peni G, on Flickr

Criada Ottomas tries to convince visiting Tom Ottomas that she's starving. It's a slander on her family, but c'mon - there's chicken at stake here!

Sally Ruben's youngest kid is in school, so she finally has time to train Sister, the dog.

Sister isn't sure about the bath business, but attention is good.

Instructor
#49 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 3:42 AM
I seriously just love the personalities of the cats in my Attention Family Legacy! They make for some cute photo ops!

Fredrick Mamuyac the cutesy chub-chub cat's favorite pastime is to sing!

While Hedi Phillips enjoys going on a climbing adventure!

Eva Attention is very loving towards her kittens, daughter Krystal (whom she's bathing in this picture) and son Whammy.

All grown up now! Whammy and mom are ready to see what kind of kitty mischief they can get into today!

Instructor
#50 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 9:22 AM
Peni Griffin - Can't Help But Go Aww to Sir Pounce Newson!

Hazl - All your pets are adorable, Especially Eva Licking her Kittens!! *Melts*

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Page 2 of 17