Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Male Doublets CAS - Ye Olde Kingdom of Pudding

by The Merrye Makers Posted 15th Jan 2013 at 11:13 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2013 at 2:17 AM by The Merrye Makers

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 11:50 PM
Forsoothly, mine eyes doth twinkle at the sight of such sundries, fine as they are.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 1:09 AM
Whee! These are awesome~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 2:59 AM
Verily, thou doest make us blush with thy fyne comments!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 3:03 AM
Woohoo! Great job, Kiara and monca! Do you think next the child's tunic or the men's pants?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 5:29 AM
Thou hast my deepest gratitude.
Scholar
#7 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 11:15 AM Last edited by monca533 : 17th Jan 2013 at 10:12 PM.
Woohoo!!! Finally our doublets are here!!! Yesssssssss!!
And thank you all for the kind comments! :lovestruc
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 11:42 AM
So glad to see these finally uploaded! Good job, Monca and Kiara!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 2:25 PM
I thankest the Merrye Makers Guild for another fine display of crafting prowess! Forsooth thine vestements art splendid blessings upon all of Simmng kind!
Prithee, art more creations complimenting the male physique in production?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 11:36 PM
I'm glad to see this project is still ongoing. I play a primitive story line in my game, and a lot of your items have come in handy.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
I thankest the Merrye Makers Guild for another fine display of crafting prowess! Forsooth thine vestements art splendid blessings upon all of Simmng kind!
Prithee, art more creations complimenting the male physique in production?

Yea, The Merrye Makers labor most ardently on trousers for thy comely medieval males.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 10:16 AM
And what about pants? I could not find them at MTS
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HolyGirl
And what about pants? I could not find them at MTS

HolyGirl -
We're still in the process of getting the pants uploaded. Hopefully, they'll be up soon. Thanks for your patience!
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Merrye Makers
HolyGirl -
We're still in the process of getting the pants uploaded. Hopefully, they'll be up soon. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks a lot. I'm waiting for your new creations. My medieval sims love your clothes!
I would like to ask for some more outerwear, especially for elders and teens, please=)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 4:58 AM
Would it be possible to re-post these as Sims 3 Package files? I'm having issues with my game, and the only way I can actually get anything to install is by dropping them into the Downloads folder and using the Sims 3 Package Installer from the Launcher to install -- and it doesn't recognize .rar or .zip files! Please help -- I love these clothes and really want to install them in my game, but I'm getting really frustrated trying to figure this out!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by adwritr
Would it be possible to re-post these as Sims 3 Package files? I'm having issues with my game, and the only way I can actually get anything to install is by dropping them into the Downloads folder and using the Sims 3 Package Installer from the Launcher to install -- and it doesn't recognize .rar or .zip files! Please help -- I love these clothes and really want to install them in my game, but I'm getting really frustrated trying to figure this out!

I'm sorry for your troubles but I don't know how to do this and clothing is not allowed as Sims3Pack files at MTS. There is a tool here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=473766. I don't know if it will work with the most recent game patch or not. Also, the TSR Workshop tool does this as well. More information here: http://wiki.thesimsresource.com/ind...e=Import/Export. Hopefully, one of these tools will work for you. Or, maybe someone with more experience can help. Good luck! SimmyRN
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 11:12 AM
Thanks!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 1:46 AM
these are lovely!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 6:45 PM
Great, but I still loking for shoes... A little bit more... official.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 4:53 AM
Just wanted to say a big thank you for all the wonderful work you guys have posted. My medieval world feels so much better because of your excellent creations. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 3:37 PM
Thank you, for medieval mal doublets CAS - Ye olde kingdom of pudding :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 10:53 PM
Love these!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 5:46 PM
Thank You