Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elder pregnant clothes and nude

by melodie9 Posted 5th Dec 2012 at 11:12 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2013 at 2:52 AM by melodie9 : add 4 outwear pregnant clothes

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 9:05 AM
How do you make your elder pregnant?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 9:39 AM
thank you so much you're an amazing person!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 11:15 AM
I've been wanting this forever! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 12:17 PM Last edited by melodie9 : 7th Dec 2012 at 2:16 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by KathyTheQueen

just use NRaas_Woohooer or NRaas_MasterController Basic insimenate option

:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 10:29 PM
This looks like very thorough, well-made stuff. Can't wait to try it out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 4:10 AM
THank you for this i needed this
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 6:55 AM
Thanks, this is something I was about to request at GoS!
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melodie9
just use NRaas_Woohooer or NRaas_MasterController Basic insimenate option

:D
Okay I'll try,thanks! I have both. & Thank you for this outfits!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 8:40 PM
::nab::
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 2:34 AM
Thank you soooooo much for these (and your teen ones)! It drove me crazy that you could only have a baby if you were in that perfect little window of YA and A because of the lack of clothing availible. Considering I have a friend who had her last baby at 52 and how many teen pregnancies there are, these were much needed!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 3:03 PM
Since when do old ladies get preggers? I have Master Controller but I didn't know about this. If my elder ladieds can get preggo, I won't have to have them adopt when i get them married. Cool, idea! Thanks so much for these outfits. I didn't know I could do this before. I'm gonna try this for sure.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 7:58 PM
Hmmm. Only one outfit shows up in my game, the one that looks like a scrub set. They rest do not. My game is patched to 1.55 and running with the latest XPac, Island Paradise.

"Curiouser and curiouser! cried Alice...Now I’m opening out like the largest telescope that ever was! Good-bye, feet!..." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Stop by my Facebook page or visit my website, kithri's curious kreations, for more unexpected Sims 2 and 3 things. Remember to click Like. ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 5:41 PM
This is relevant to my interests. Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 11:29 PM Last edited by alicezhouses : 2nd Feb 2014 at 12:02 AM.
Thanks so much for these clothes. I am patched to 1.63.5 and have most all expansions packs, except the newest Into the Future. My elderly sim got pregnant at the same time has the sim that she had cloned using the science machine. The elderly sim had the floating head like the teens. Your clothes have fixed her and most all of them show up in CAS. Not sure if this is a glitch with cloning or some other mod at work. I will update if anything goes bad with the clothes during her pregnancy. Patched to 1.67 and the elder pregnant clothes still work great in my game. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 1:09 AM
Muchas gracias por la descarga.
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th May 2015 at 2:03 AM
Thanks! That'll do!
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 6:46 PM
Default How on Earth did my Elder Sim Get Preggers?
Quote: Originally posted by KathyTheQueen

Well for me I noticed that the popup came up that normally never comes up ordinarily saying "risky woohoo", "try for baby" and the normal woohoo that's always there if two elder sims are getting really romantic. This happened today as I am writing this. I clicked try for baby thinking my elder sim cant get pregnant (I thought she was too old and had we had too many sims to a house I miscalculated.) Sure enough after her old husband tried with her I hear the jingle. I was freaking out! This is not normal. My guess is because of the woohooer mod that you download from nraas helped make this a possible thing. Now the elderly couple is expecting and there eldest son who is almost a full grown adult just got married. Initially her head body disappeared like what happens to teens when they get pregnant. I went into master controller which is another good mod from nraas changed that and now her bodies back. If your elder sim ever get's pregnant you'll need to download pregnancy clothes just like you would do for teens. Hope this helped here is the nraas website too http://nraas.wikispaces.com/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Dec 2021 at 6:08 AM
Thank you. Recently switched some settings around in a few mods and bam my elders are expecting. Lol. I knew I should watch out for them bc they were always autonomously woohooing. At least one of her elder friends is also expecting. Now I have to hunt down any other pregnant invisible bodied elders but at least I can stop allowing adult clothes in the elder category just for my elderly pregnant ladies.

Thanks again.