Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oversized Cottage *CC Free* *Base Game*

by iiNs0mNiiA Posted 15th Jan 2013 at 8:36 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 11:11 PM
This is beautiful and seems to be exactly what I've been looking for. Thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 1:05 AM
Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 1:23 AM
Perfect timing, I just started a family with lots of kids, a perfect home sinc all of mine have long bedrooms and I always forget to put bathrooms in my houses...anyway thanks a bunch!!!!
Inventor
#5 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jackson896
Perfect timing, I just started a family with lots of kids, a perfect home sinc all of mine have long bedrooms and I always forget to put bathrooms in my houses...anyway thanks a bunch!!!!

It's good to know that I'm not the only one who forgets the bathroom!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leo06girl
It's good to know that I'm not the only one who forgets the bathroom!

I think we've all been there lol

iiNs0mNiiA
Inventor
#7 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 7:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iiNs0mNiiA
I think we've all been there lol

But has anyone else forgotten to put a roof on in TS2? I did in almost every house I build myself.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 8:26 AM
This is perfect! Props for connecting the walls of the garage to the walls of the house, it's harder than it looks isn't it? Dx
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leo06girl
But has anyone else forgotten to put a roof on in TS2? I did in almost every house I build myself.

lmao everytime

iiNs0mNiiA
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BeakinGamer
This is perfect! Props for connecting the walls of the garage to the walls of the house, it's harder than it looks isn't it? Dx

Not really, honestly if you find the right tutorial and do it a few times it becomes really easy.
This video tutorial was really easy to follow and can be applied to any type of home:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w90x..._WshiKm&index=1

iiNs0mNiiA
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 11:21 PM
I don't make/download many houses but I'm giving this one a shot. It looks nice and cozy.
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 3:14 PM
Where do I find this in-game? This is my first time downloading CC, so I'm not that sure what to do (I already downloaded it).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 3:26 PM
NVM got it
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by devildog2799
NVM got it

I'm having the same problem, how did you find it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by razzeldazle
I'm having the same problem, how did you find it?

Enter "Edit Town" click on the house symbol next to the one with Sim Families. Scroll over through the houses you should find it, as I did label it.

iiNs0mNiiA
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 11:22 PM
Thanks so much I will definitely be using this but I was wondering if you knew where it would be best placed in Starlight Shores? That's where my family is living and I'm going to move them into this house but I'm not sure where I should put it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EpicNumberONE
Thanks so much I will definitely be using this but I was wondering if you knew where it would be best placed in Starlight Shores? That's where my family is living and I'm going to move them into this house but I'm not sure where I should put it.

I would put it kind of away from the other houses: there should be more of seclusive an corner in the world. Only because it doesn't really fit into that world's theme.

iiNs0mNiiA
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 3:09 PM
This house is amazing It's really a big plus that you didn't use CC and only used the base game. Thank you so much for building this house, I really love it.
Keep up the good work.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 12:11 AM
this is very cute
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd May 2013 at 4:42 AM
It's looks kinda odd that the garage has bigger space than the living room but nice work btw!
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 1:50 AM
Aw man! I wish my game could handle this beautiful house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 5:12 PM
Thank You Thank You Thank you! I was dreading having to build a home for my current simmies. They needed an upgrade and my head just wasn't in the right place to build. This house is perfect for them! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 1:22 AM
It is beautiful. You are awesome.
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 12:43 AM
thank you
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 3:57 AM
The sims 3 launcher says i have to have the latest software. Do you know how to fix this?