Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

University Life "Beanie" Hairstyle For All Ages and Genders

by Bronwynn Posted 16th Mar 2013 at 12:58 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2013 at 4:44 PM by Bronwynn

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 3:16 PM
I love that hair and I would love to use it for my female sims! Thank you for this!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 4:35 PM
Beautimus!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 5:22 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 6:14 PM
Thanks so much for doing this, it looks great! I really want UL now ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 7:39 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 9:51 PM
I love this! So cool to have another cute option for the kids. Also you reminded me to get those glasses in my game. Going right now to the site. Thank you very much.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 11:20 PM
Looks totally cute on your model. x3
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 12:53 AM
This is beyond excellent! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 8:43 AM
I love this hair thank you and was wondering are you going to do the rest of the hairs to child and Toddler please & Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 1:24 PM
Awesome! Thank you for doing these proper gender/age conversions. So useful!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 6:59 PM
Thanks you everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by Talia19
I love this hair thank you and was wondering are you going to do the rest of the hairs to child and Toddler please & Thank you

What do you mean the rest? The Uni Life hairstyles or something else?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 11:21 AM
the uni hairs please
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Talia19
the uni hairs please

May take a while for the others. The reason I didn't do the dreads is because they're far too long for toddlers--also slightly too long for children.
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 5:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bronwynn
May take a while for the others. The reason I didn't do the dreads is because they're far too long for toddlers--also slightly too long for children.

Ok then I understand about the dreads and will wait for the other hairs. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 4:42 PM
Ok... this is awesome and creepy... she looks exactly like me. ._. minus the one silver strand of hair in front (curse you genetics). I am so going to download this and make my sim!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 5:53 PM
Could you upload the model from the main picture? I really want her in my game! I try to make girls like her, but always end up doing the sexy librarian thing. SAVE ME FROM MYSELF!!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 2:48 PM
This is made ​​very cool I do love these things
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 3:41 AM
I always wondered why this was not for female sims! Thank you for this mod!

Much love. - MisterMe.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 8:05 PM
Thank you ever so, Ms. Bronwynn! I am so looking forward to my self-sim with a spiceberry-colored beanie. Very.

*friendly hug*
-- r.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 2:01 AM
Great work. Just curious since you've already played with this style a little, how impossible would it be to remove the hat? Is there hair under it or would it have to be completely re-done? Thanks in advance and thanks for the conversions.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CRyS_DeTH
Great work. Just curious since you've already played with this style a little, how impossible would it be to remove the hat? Is there hair under it or would it have to be completely re-done? Thanks in advance and thanks for the conversions.

There is absolutely nothing under that hat. If you're skilled at making hair, it'd be good. I haven't acquired the skills to fix that yet though.
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 3:13 AM
hi,
is there an updated version for the 1.63 patch? whenever I try to load a game that I used it on it freezes up on the loading screen.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 9:37 PM
I love beanies IRL and not sure why this wasn't orignally for males/females in the first place. thank you! :)
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 1:19 AM
I thought you were talking about University Life for sims 2. Not Sims 3. You should put that you need Sims 3 University live to download and use this and nit just the base game. I was wondering why it wasn't showing up.
Page 1 of 2