Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

nona - 10x15 3-unit apartment building (no cc/store content)

by farfalle Posted 24th Mar 2013 at 1:25 PM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 1:48 PM
I love it, this is so cute and practical. Only thing is my sims need room for that dumb frisbee. Sigh. I would put it on a 20x15 lot so they can throw that thing to their delight.

Thank you for a very well built, lovely designed apartment.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 8:11 PM
Ahh so lovely and realistic. Thank you so much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 9:04 PM
I'm amazed you got so many apartments into such a small space! Thanks for creating this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 10:17 PM
What an achievement! Nicely designed and executed. Many thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 6:41 PM
A very well delevoped design and I have no doubts about it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 3:02 PM
very well done. if it's one thing that's hard to build, it's tiny living quarters that work.
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 5:39 PM
heya, just wondering is it possible to add this to the university dorms orr add it on to the buildings as part of it?????????
because i thought "hey, i really like that and it would be perfect as part of one of the university dorms" if you can i will love it!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims3seasons9
heya, just wondering is it possible to add this to the university dorms orr add it on to the buildings as part of it?????????
because i thought "hey, i really like that and it would be perfect as part of one of the university dorms" if you can i will love it!!!!!

yep! dorms count as community lots--all you have to do is click on the lot in neighborhood view, click "change lot type", select "community", then pick "dormitory" from the dropdown menu.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 10:44 PM
WoW! Talk about compact!

It that Bathroom playable without sims stomping to complain about it? It doesn't seem like there is enough room for them to get in front of the sink. I guess I'll find out when I play it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
WoW! Talk about compact!

It that Bathroom playable without sims stomping to complain about it? It doesn't seem like there is enough room for them to get in front of the sink. I guess I'll find out when I play it!

it is definitely playable! sims will access the toilet, sink, and mirror, all without complaints unless they're having a knifefight with their roommate over who gets to use the shower.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 2:47 PM
update: played in-game at university and it works beautifully. love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 1:37 AM
It's really cute, just perfect for a college sim. :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by farfalle
yep! dorms count as community lots--all you have to do is click on the lot in neighborhood view, click "change lot type", select "community", then pick "dormitory" from the dropdown menu.
thank you so much, i haven't actually got sims 3 university life yet but im 1 day away currently from it arriving at my home so looking forward to it, as soon as i get it im going to download this lot and place it as a part of a dorm, but for now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 11:27 PM
"....Don't worry about it--just set your locked door permissions and let jesus take the wheel." LOVE! TY
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 9:20 PM
Adorable! Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 10:35 PM
I have been using this exact lot, and variations to my own needs, since almost the day you posted it. It is such a useful lot to have that it's now just part of my whole "Edit Town before I start" routine.

Thanks for this!!!!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 4:22 PM
This is sooo cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 6:08 AM
As Trin303 said, great work with how tiny these rooms are
I always find it funny how we can be so happy with our sims misery!
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 9:18 PM
I love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 4:33 PM
Great build, thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 10:51 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Jun 2023 at 7:11 PM
nice! can my sims live there for RENT in a normal neighbourhood?