Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aidan Turner / John Mitchell (cc free)

by k2m1too Posted 28th Mar 2013 at 7:46 PM - Updated 30th Mar 2013 at 1:00 PM by k2m1too : minor typographical edits

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 11:55 PM
I so admire your persistance with this project. Great job "packaging" these sims! Both look wonderful!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 7:41 PM
I love this show! Great job on this sim, he has that exactly same look in his eyes as Aidan, I recognized him right away even from the little thumbnail picture!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 10:17 PM
So glad you persevered with these characters and finally got them accepted! And congrats on the Picked for this one!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 1:21 PM
Pity there isn't a way to make sims short. I'd turn him into Kíli (but then I'd need Fíli, Thorin, Dís and Bilbo sims, at the minimum).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 6:23 PM
This is great! I'm downloading both your Mitchell and George and making them a vampire and werewolf and giving them a nice apartment in my game so they can be bros. I think I saw an Annie somewhere, maybe I'll grab her too lol. Great job!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 2:50 PM
Thanks Everyone! I appreciate all the great support I had on these guys.

@janekrahe -- Yes, there is an Annie... I made her too! She's back a page from these guys. She was the first one to get accepted.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 11:25 PM
Wow, your Being Human sims are amazing! Thank you for sharing them. Will you make Hal, Tom and Alex too? Hope so!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 3:54 PM
At last! I always wanted to have him in my game. Good job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 9:02 AM
Yay...
Now I have all of the main characters from this show, John is my favorite too. You did an excellent job on all of them.

Thanks so much for this!
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 12:51 AM
Great work, uncanny in the case of Mitchell. Any chance you could do the new cast? I would adore a Sim version of Hal.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 1:45 AM
Oh.My.God I think I love you o.o I haven't seen being human but I am in love with Aidan Turner as Kili from the Hobbit o.o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 9:46 PM
This is amazing work. I am a big fan of BH, so thanks for sharing your wonderful creations. Is there any chance you might be able to upload the trio's household Honolulu Heights or maybe direct in the right direction of a similar lot? I have my sims, but at the moment they sadly remain homeless.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 7:15 AM
Thank you! I've been looking for this everywhere :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 2:40 PM
OMG NOW I CAN MAKE HIM MY HUSBAND FOR REAL FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND IF HE DIES I CAN PUT HIS URN IN MY HOUSE SO I CAN SEE HIS GHOST FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER YOU CANT GET AWAY FROM ME NOW AIDAN
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 5:28 AM
Love the original show, thanks for making him!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 11:44 PM
this is a gem! I edited the roommates supernatural household in moonlight falls to make the sims accurate to BH UK but I never would have guessed somebody created them