Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 2:23 AM Last edited by justJones : 7th Feb 2014 at 10:27 PM.
Default Missy the Whore Challenge
Oh joy! If you are reading this, thank you very much! (First Challenge) Please tell me if I am copying any one because I really don't mean too! This came off the top of my head!

Story:
Missy Bell had a troubled like growing up. She feared her father, hated her mother, and don't even mention the siblings! Since she was always the youngest, so she never had the last word, couldn't do her favorite hobbies before doing her long list of chores, was picked on, and never had enough food. She was sadly raped at age 13 and was never same since then. Growing up, she was bullied in school, had jacked up with every boy she could, and did drugs. She was naturally beautiful, like her mother, but had the eyes and courage of her father. Now at the young age of 19, she has moved out and into a lousy excuse for home, and has continued doing drugs and satisfying her sex life.

C.A.S:
Create Missy Bell! You don't HAVE to make her name that, but you are HIGHLY recommended.
* Make her very thin, with NO muscle
* Recommended to make her vary pale
* Her hair should be a lovely style (CC if you want)
* Make-up of course! (CC too)
* Slutty clothes if you want! But if not, just dress her sexy.

Traits:
Mean Spirited
Commitment Issues
Cat Lover (Pets Only)
Evil
Snob
Dislikes Children
Great Kisser
Flirty

Sex Life:
* Each "woohoo" with another man (not married or in relationship), Missy gets instantly S1,000! (Enter the cheat "kaching")
* Missy can "woohoo" with the same man how ever many times, though not in a row
* Try to stay undercover with the females

Progression:
After many encounters with her lovely male friends, Missy suddenly has nauseous waves, stomach ache, back aches, headaches, ec. So she finds the money to take a trip to the doctor. She's....PREGNANT! How could this happen!? She is furious with herself, and tries to get an abortion, but she has no money.

Kid:
Once Missy's child is born, (can be male or female) you must name it as Missy would, that means Trashy Names. Or very...weird names. Sodapop, Quiverlove, Ponyboy, Quakywacky, ec. The child MUST go one path or another: Goody Two Shoes (Trying to impress mother) or Drugged Out Chip-Off-The-Old-Block.

Goody Two Shoes:
* Goes to school EVERY day
* Completes homework after school EVERY day
* Does school opportunities
* Honor Roll

Drugged Adict:
* Barely goes to school
* Does homework once a week
* Ignores opportunities
* Has the total grade of F or D

Missy:
She never stops her love life and goes to bars every night. She isn't a good mother, though she brags about how good she is to her slutty friend Sasha, and continues seeing men of her liking.

CODE LYOKO <3
MUSIC <3
BEST FRIEND <3
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lillym16
Oh joy! If you are reading this, thank you very much! (First Challenge) Please tell me if I am copying any one because I really don't mean too! This came off the top of my head!

Story:
Missy Bell had a troubled like growing up. She feared her father, hated her mother, and don't even mention the siblings! Since she was always the youngest, so she never had the last word, couldn't do her favorite hobbies before doing her long list of chores, was picked on, and never had enough food. She was sadly raped at age 13 and was never same since then. Growing up, she was bullied in school, had jacked up with every boy she could, and did drugs. She was naturally beautiful, like her mother, but had the eyes and courage of her father. Now at the young age of 19, she has moved out and into a lousy excuse for home, and has continued doing drugs and satisfying her sex life.

C.A.S:
Create Missy Bell! You don't HAVE to make her name that, but you are HIGHLY recommended.
* Make her very thin, with NO muscle
* Recommended to make her vary pale
* Her hair should be a lovely style (CC if you want)
* Make-up of course! (CC too)
* Slutty clothes if you want! But if not, just dress her sexy.

Traits:
Mean Spirited
Commitment Issues
Cat Lover (Pets Only)
Evil
Snob
Dislikes Children
Great Kisser
Flirty

Sex Life:
* Each "woohoo" with another man (not married or in relationship), Missy gets instantly S1,000! (Enter the cheat "kaching")
* Missy can "woohoo" with the same man how ever many times, though not in a row
* Try to stay undercover with the females

Progression:
After many encounters with her lovely male friends, Missy suddenly has nauseous waves, stomach ache, back aches, headaches, ec. So she finds the money to take a trip to the doctor. She's....PREGNANT! How could this happen!? She is furious with herself, and tries to get an abortion, but she has no money.

Kid:
Once Missy's child is born, (can be male or female) you must name it as Missy would, that means Trashy Names. Or very...weird names. Sodapop, Quiverlove, Ponyboy, Quakywacky, ec. The child MUST go one path or another: Goody Two Shoes (Trying to impress mother) or Drugged Out Chip-Off-The-Old-Block.

Goody Two Shoes:
* Goes to school EVERY day
* Completes homework after school EVERY day
* Does school opportunities
* Honor Roll

Drugged Adict:
* Barely goes to school
* Does homework once a week
* Ignores opportunities
* Has the total grade of F or D

Missy:
She never stops her love life and goes to bars every night. She isn't a good mother, though she brags about how good she is to her slutty friend Sasha, and continues seeing men of her liking.

I love the sound of this challenge, but I'm changing it up a bit and making Missy a runaway teen.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 3:47 AM
Ponyboy? Sodapop? Where did you get those names? I read a book with the main person named Ponyboy and his brother is Sodapop.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 4:25 AM
You got the names Ponyboy and Sodapop from 'The Outsiders' didn't you?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maltara11

Those names are definitely from the book 'The Outsiders'.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dedreav0531
I love the sound of this challenge, but I'm changing it up a bit and making Missy a runaway teen.

Sounds awesome! :lovestruc

CODE LYOKO <3
MUSIC <3
BEST FRIEND <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kittens!
Ponyboy? Sodapop? Where did you get those names? I read a book with the main person named Ponyboy and his brother is Sodapop.

Yeah sorry, I was awfully bad on ideas last night so I used a couple from a book I'm reading - The Outsiders. Hope that helps

CODE LYOKO <3
MUSIC <3
BEST FRIEND <3
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 2:44 PM
Yes! I could not think of the books name! That is it. The outsiders.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maltara11

Yeah, I couldn't think of anything to do hehe. I'm reading it right now :3

CODE LYOKO <3
MUSIC <3
BEST FRIEND <3
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 12:29 AM
Its a good book. i like the ending.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kittens!
Its a good book. i like the ending.

I haven't come to the ending yet, though I'm very close! Now I can't wait. :lovestruc

CODE LYOKO <3
MUSIC <3
BEST FRIEND <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 12:14 AM
Bump :3

CODE LYOKO <3
MUSIC <3
BEST FRIEND <3
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 2:14 AM
i love the idea of this but what exactly is the goal? to get a certain money amount? raise the kid?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkqueenxo
i love the idea of this but what exactly is the goal? to get a certain money amount? raise the kid?

Snap, I forgot that part.
Goal(s):
*Raise the kid, and make sure that he survives until young adult
*Keep Missy at it until she no longer can.

Good?

CODE LYOKO <3
MUSIC <3
BEST FRIEND <3
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 11:19 PM
This is kind of like the Pregnancy Challenge by KPopp
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 2:50 AM
I think I might try it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 1:18 AM
well someone likes the outsiders me too!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 1:18 AM
and cool idea
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 5:45 PM
this sounds really fun, may have to try this some time
Inventor
#20 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dedreav0531
Those names are definitely from the book 'The Outsiders'.

I was expecting Dallas to be added. People still read S.E. Hinton? Can we use Kenny and Cartman?

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Scholar
#21 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 12:32 PM
I like idea of this challenge.I might try it :D
Instructor
#22 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 2:20 AM
Default omgomgomg
im like.....waaaaaaaay too excited about this challenge 8') I love the name Missy Bell, eeeeeeEEEEEeee THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN
I'm coming home tomorrow and I've been looking for challenges/ideas for families and sims! thank you!
((also, just out of curiosity/slight confusion, is there a particular reason she should be fair skinned?))
Scholar
#23 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 1:14 PM
Well here is my Missy Bell...
(hope her look suits for this challenge)

She is living in Lunar Lakes,settled in the least expensive apartments.Hasn't got job yet (is she can work?).Also,alredy have woohoo with 3 different guys,so she have +3000 in her purse.From one of three guy,she get pregnant(even I don't know which one is that "lucky",cuz use risky woohoo with all three),so at this time I'm waiting for Missy's baby.
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 5:24 AM
Sounds interesting!
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 2:31 PM
Any rules about teaching Missy's child to walk/talk, potty train?
Page 1 of 2