Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Gibs" Hair Unlocked + Spawnable

by Sapphira86 Posted 6th Apr 2014 at 10:47 AM - Updated 9th Apr 2020 at 1:23 PM by HugeLunatic

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 1:42 PM
Thanks! I love this hairstyle :P
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 7:36 PM
Why EA would hide this is beyond me. Thanks for unhiding.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 10:41 AM
This hairstyle was obtainable (in my game atleast :D) if you set your toddlers to have the OFB bear/frog hat and when they grew up they would have this hidden hair :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 4:46 PM
That's actually what I used to do before I made this mod! In fact, the green-skinned child model wore the OFB hat as a toddler. (Well, the original Sim did, since I had to rebuild.)

Way too convoluted, annoying method to obtain a hairstyle. Even worse than dealing with the Medium Center Part hair and the pink Bucket Hat.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 5:07 PM
Yeah! It's back!! I had this hair once a long time ago, but it had since been lost. Thank you so very much for bringing back this hair.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 12:03 AM
Thank you for unhiding it, and thanks to magicslippers for the bear/frog toddler hat trick, I didn't know that
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th May 2014 at 1:26 PM
beau gets this hair when he ages up! i always wondered why i could never find
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 1:10 PM
i like it.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 2:47 AM
Kevin Beare has this hairstyle, and there's a hat that you can access that will use this hairstyle for all outfits besides everyday and outerwear, but you can't switch it to this hairstyle for everyday-wear and outerwear without this mod, or with that toddler hat trick.

Romeo Monty also has this hairstyle when he's not wearing his everyday-wear. I used the Sim Modder, and the toddler hat trick to give Romeo this hairstyle without the hat.

I like this hairstyle, and it is an excellent beta companion for the hairstyle that John Burb has in the Sims 2. It would be cool if there was a mod that would do the same with the beta pigtails hairstyle that Calpurnia Caesar has.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 12:40 AM
Like it! Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 9:37 AM
Thanks!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 9:14 AM
Is this any different than the hair called "shortsimple" found here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=298171 ? Just want to make sure I don't end up downloading the same thing twice!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
Is this any different than the hair called "shortsimple" found here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=298171 ? Just want to make sure I don't end up downloading the same thing twice!

Yes it is different but similar.