Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite Burial at Sea)

by Nemiga Posted 22nd Apr 2014 at 5:01 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2017 at 7:29 PM by Nemiga

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 3:03 PM
Great job! It looks just like her! Just a suggestion, though, you may want to mark your description as containing Bioshock Infinite spoilers, or just take the description out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 8:37 PM
Oh my god! The second I saw it, I gasped and squeeled! Lol, it looks amazing!
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 12:28 AM
Lovely! Its amazing you could make her look exactly like her!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 9:19 AM
Wow! She looks amazing Well done!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 6:12 PM
Oh my god thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 8:50 PM
She looks exactly as she did in Bioshock! Great job. Your creations are amazing )
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by reab
you may want to mark your description as containing Bioshock Infinite spoilers, or just take the description out.

Fortunately I don't play Bioshock, so nothing got ruined for me.

Judging fromt the pictures, you did a really good job - she has absolutely striking features. I think I might need to add her to my town's gene pool and see what happens
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by reab
Great job! It looks just like her! Just a suggestion, though, you may want to mark your description as containing Bioshock Infinite spoilers, or just take the description out.

Well ,it spoils nothing. Just her abilities, nothing was mentioned about bioshock infinite plot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 1:39 PM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 5:45 PM
Wow Thanks a lot!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 11:15 PM
Beautiful! Hey could you maybe please make the Elizabeth from the original game?
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Apr 2014 at 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SerdaLovesPewds
Beautiful! Hey could you maybe please make the Elizabeth from the original game?

Well there are some sims3 versions of younger Elizabeth already.Try look at here and here
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st May 2014 at 8:54 PM
Thanks is beellaa xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th May 2014 at 8:43 AM Last edited by gerardwongsims : 6th May 2014 at 9:14 AM.
Thanks this is awesome! Just wanted to ask which SP or EP is the hair from? It isn't showing up on the sim or where all the hairstyles are. I've got all the EP's and SP's but I only installed some of them because my pc was getting slow. When I had them all installed I could see the hair.
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th May 2014 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gerardwongsims
Thanks this is awesome! Just wanted to ask which SP or EP is the hair from? It isn't showing up on the sim or where all the hairstyles are. I've got all the EP's and SP's but I only installed some of them because my pc was getting slow. When I had them all installed I could see the hair.

Hair that I used is retexture of Cotton Candy Curls from Katy Perry stuff pack and I give link to set where that retexture is. Download full set (teen, YA+A, elder), open it and look for Cotton Candy Curls retexture.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th May 2014 at 11:24 AM Last edited by gerardwongsims : 6th May 2014 at 11:36 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
Hair that I used is retexture of Cotton Candy Curls from Katy Perry stuff pack and I give link to set where that retexture is. Download full set (teen, YA+A, elder), open it and look for Cotton Candy Curls retexture.

Ah i get it! Thanks a ton. I'm really new to this stuff so Must of been that because I had the Katy Perry pack before, it just showed the one from there because I didn't download the retexture. Anyways thanks for the quick reply :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th May 2014 at 12:43 AM
great job, really!!!!!!!!!!!! n_n
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th May 2014 at 6:06 PM
Thank u so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th May 2014 at 9:50 PM
I Love Elizabeth thanks for making her
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 1:33 AM
Oh she is absolutely stunning. This was probably the best DLC I've ever played for any game.
One question about the hair. Does it require the Katy Perry stuff pack even with the re texture? I've been desperately trying to get the file to work and it stops my game from responding just as I open it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 7:38 AM
She is beautiful! :)
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Starkonium
Oh she is absolutely stunning. This was probably the best DLC I've ever played for any game.
One question about the hair. Does it require the even with the re texture? I've been desperately trying to get the file to work and it stops my game from responding just as I open it.

No, you don't need Katy Perry stuff pack for hair to work.
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 7:55 PM
This is so awesome! Thanks for making it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 7:27 PM
This looks absolutely gorgeous in its accuracy. Thank you!
Page 1 of 2