Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smallhouse Models Nursery Set

by Phaenoh Posted 28th Jun 2014 at 9:31 PM - Updated 1st Nov 2014 at 5:15 AM by Phaenoh

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 9:56 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 1st Nov 2014 at 5:19 AM.
Awesome!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 10:12 PM
I look forward to downloading these on my main computer tonight. Hope you can reach your next goal of a 3D printer.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 10:18 PM
Zirconia, I added it because I have received a PM saying that the advertising was perhaps getting a bit much. I do not believe anyone actually believes this could be pay content, but I want to reassure everyone that I'm uploading these *in addition to* rather than *because of* my Kickstarter.

I can't tell you how much finally getting designs done in 3D of some format has helped me get my head around my real pieces. I've had them on graph paper for months, but setting deadlines for myself to do the CAD work has been so beneficial.

Sourpussy, thanks, I hope so too!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 12:49 AM
Congratulations on reaching your goal and I hope you get enough money to buy that 3D printer! I can't wait to use these!
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 12:08 PM
Yay! I was so looking forward to this set and it looks great. Can't wait to have my babies and toddlers use it. Good luck getting the 3D printer!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 2:19 PM
Beautiful and congrats on the kickstarter! I knew you could do it! :o)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 4:08 PM
Oh that's very cute and i like it!! Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 5:31 PM
@Phaenoh: Good to know it was more a matter of wanting to - not having to - explain things.

My faith in the Simming community - & humanity in general - is restored again! Yay!

Congrats (again) because you deserve it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 3:06 AM
OH MY GOSH! I am so absolutely in LOVE with these and I would LOVE to see an office/play room too. Thanks so much for this awesome work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 4:10 PM
Thanks, this is a very nice set!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 4:22 PM
A toddler sized toddler bed! Yaaaaaaay! Adorable set.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 9:55 PM
How Do I Download it...
I'm kinda new...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 9:55 PM
But Its Looks Super Cute!!! SO Kawii
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 1:16 PM
swweeet cute! love it thanks!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 12:00 AM
Finally got the Bathroom Set up!
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 8:59 PM
So I was wondering if you needed an extra mod for the toddler bed since my toddler cannot/will not climb in/out of bed on their own. Thanks and beautiful work!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 10:24 PM
No, but I'll look into it. I was rushed getting these out and should have an update out soon. Maybe your toddler isn't tired enough?
Field Researcher
#19 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 8:35 AM
This is a great set! HOWEVER, the knobs on the changing table are flashing blue in my game for some reason (and yes, I made sure to download the endtable this furniture is slaved too). Also, maybe I'm just stupid, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the pink recolor for the furniture (the end table doesn't have that color, nor does it seem to be included with this set). Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 1:19 PM
Wow! You're fantastic! Thank you! ^^ =DD
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 20PercentBattery
So I was wondering if you needed an extra mod for the toddler bed since my toddler cannot/will not climb in/out of bed on their own.
I did some testing and the option wasn't available unless the toddler was tired. I do not believe this is an autonomous action, and I don't want to make it one - tots falling asleep on the playroom floor is just too cute! Let me know if you still can't send a tired toddler to bed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 6:30 AM
:)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 3:54 PM
I adore this, very cute.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 8:18 AM
Okay, I've (hopefully!) solved my problem. Turns out I HADN'T downloaded all the recolors for the living room table, which is why I wasn't getting a pink option for this set (and presumably why the dresser drawer knobs weren't showing up properly. I haven't tested it in game yet, but common sense says that the since the knobs are white, they would naturally use the white recolor for the table as their source!). *facepalm*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 6:44 PM
looks really nice - thanks!
Page 1 of 4