Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Khadija [Updated]

by Deluxe Designs Posted 8th Jul 2014 at 3:53 AM - Updated 27th Jul 2014 at 10:31 PM by Deluxe Designs

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 12:32 AM
A-MAY-zing :O
Love the colours, the whole thing is just perfectly matched. Thank you SO much :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 1:52 PM
How clever! Can't wait....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 12:26 PM
Great design and fantastic use of color. Many thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 3:25 AM
So beautiful thanks for sharing!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 2:08 PM
Awesome work! I love the colours and the shape of the house. If I played The Sims 3 more often I'd chose this house for my sims family to live in. Only the white mailbox looks a bit like if it wouldn't belong to this house....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 11:35 PM
What a stunning house! You've done a beautiful job with your colors and patterns.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 5:48 AM
Looks amazing, I'll go test this out. Thank you for posting.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 9:00 PM
Beautiful design and colours!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 10:37 PM
Thank you all for the kind comments. The house file has been updated to iron out several bugs so please redownload for an improved experience.

Yogi-Tea: I also changed the mailbox, thank you!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Inventor
#11 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 5:52 PM
Aww.. you changed the mailbox. Lovely, thanks, looks better now. See, I didn't even realise that when I had another look at the pictures. Yeah, I have to admit I've been stalking this upload for quite some time - still hoping that it might become real if I just look at it for a very, very long time.... 'sighs'
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 1:37 AM
Congrats Deluxe, well deserved
Mad Poster
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 1:39 AM
Beautiful lot, even for those of us who are just on TS2, it's inspiring! Congratulations on the feature!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 2:17 PM
so much to compliment! i love the garden around the fountain. the shrubs, terrain, rocks, all make the perfect effect. such a beautiful house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 8:19 AM
It's quite stunning! Love all the tile work and the landscaping. Thank you for sharing :D
Scholar
#16 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 8:19 PM
This house looks awesome I have a question though. It lists University Life as requirement, which I don't have. Does anyone know what will go missing without that EP? I am particularly worried about possible build mode things.
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mithrak_nl
This house looks awesome I have a question though. It lists University Life as requirement, which I don't have. Does anyone know what will go missing without that EP? I am particularly worried about possible build mode things.

Thank you, I'm pleased to hear you liked the house. I'm not entirely sure which objects are university life, but they are likely to just be decorative objects. I am fairly sure that the majority of the build mode objects are BG so there shouldn't be too much aesthetic difference if you run it without University Life.

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 7:27 AM
Hehe beautiful! And with my name! <3
Typical
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 4:59 PM
Congrats on the feature DD, Khadija so deserves it. Utterly brilliant work, well done.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 7:31 PM
Its awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 1:24 AM
So awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 1:42 PM
You're a great builder! Many thanks my friend.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 6:21 PM
I love the colourss c:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 7:29 AM
This is the most beautiful lot, ty for uploading <3
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 10:29 AM
Default friend HELP!!
i cant found the house in the game please give me the screenshots from the map of the house please
Page 1 of 2