Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 8th Sep 2016 at 11:25 PM
Jennifer Grunt is a considerate ghost. After she scares the pee out of you, she cleans it up!

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 1:01 PM
Second wife, Rikki Carpenter, is scared by the ghost of her husband's first wife (who starved when she got lost in the woods).

It didn't quite scare the shit out of her.

Scholar
#28 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 1:16 PM

Michael Bachelor saying goodbye so he could be moved to the cemetery. I don't really have funny stories, but you should have seen what the hell happened on my University lot! Not exactly ghosts, though, so I can't tell it here.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 7:03 AM
Tina celebrates the death of her husband

Field Researcher
#30 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 1:11 AM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:08 AM.

Currently my only non pet ghost in the 'hood, Rylie Linscott, who died of a sudden disease thanks to a ROS roll, leaving behind her toddler daughter (who lived with her father after Rylie and he split) and new born son to haunt the house she lived in. (Now her daughter is an adult and her son is a teenager.) She's a rather quiet ghost, but occasionally scares the father of her son's girlfriend, who was her best friend and one sided crush too. xp

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 1:16 PM
Default "Look behind you"
Not exactly a ghost But something creepy stands behind her.

Test Subject
#32 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 2:27 PM
@Charmful that Aaron Piper ghost looks like the most chilled ghost ever
#ghostSwag
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 2:59 PM Last edited by peevpee : 5th Dec 2016 at 4:23 PM.
Default 0_0
@Essa
Seriously the sexiest ghost ever

@Freefalldreams
Marisa wants a friend

The horror!

@Jojoa777
Orange is the new black

@simsample
lol That's really clever! I'll do the same. Pretty much a prison for ghosts
Theorist
#34 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 2:39 PM
@peevpee
Thank you for featuring Tessa in your magazine.
Theorist
#35 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 4:13 PM

Ernest Granville
Founder of Granville

Sasha Martains-Delorme
IIRC she tragically died in a fire leaving behind her husband and her little girl, Natacha.

Millie Martains
She recently died, leaving behind her husband and her son.
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 8:14 AM
@Essa Millie Martains looks like she needs to sneeze
Mad Poster
#37 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 4:41 PM
Overrun by pet ghosts

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#38 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 11:32 AM
Scaring Cassandra out of her bad decision to marry Don didn't quite work as hoped.
Mad Poster
#39 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 11:14 AM
Tybalt Capp's great great grandmother doesn't think much of him. His sisters share her opinion.

Screenshots
Alchemist
#40 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 11:40 PM
My apocalypse founder, Jewel Tones, with her cat Pooka.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#41 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 7:17 PM
I love it when the ghost does the 'na-na na-na na-na, I scaaared you' thing. Grimessa, on the other hand, looks like she is reacting to a 'Drop the weapon, hands up!' command.

This electrocution ghost looks weird. I can't tell what odd position his arms are in.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 2:57 PM

Test Subject
#43 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 2:20 AM

GhoticSimmer
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 21st Feb 2020 at 8:42 PM

My ghost sim waving after being sent to graveyard (the entire household became crying as if it was the end of the world but they didn't care much when she actually died)
Instructor
#45 Old 12th Jan 2022 at 9:22 PM

I don't think this game likes the combination of ghost + beach lot. I kept waiting to see if she'd go back to walking but she just swam in the air everywhere until she went back to the gravestone. Makes me curious if she'll be walking or swimming when she comes back out next time.
Page 2 of 2