Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Girls Couple: Catalina and Kylie

by Nemiga Posted 11th Sep 2014 at 5:12 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2017 at 7:27 PM by Nemiga

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 5:58 AM
They're so cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 3:25 PM
Thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 7:18 PM
Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 2:42 AM
Amazing! Simply amazing! Thanks! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 6:47 PM
outstanding idea adding couples, I can see them enjoying the nightlife in Bridgeport! thanks for the time & effort
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 1:02 AM
hi i want this girls so much but the instructions didn't help me do i need to download the hair and the skin too i did downloaded it put into the saved sims but in the game it wont show the same clothes and the hair as in the pics pls help
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 2:31 AM
Didn't you already upload this before? Anyways, beautiful girls! :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 7:57 AM
why this sim is invisible in my the sims 3 pre made sims?i have no ep instaled..help me
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 9:28 AM
@potato.head - Yes, I was. But moderator, due some issues moved it to moderation queue till I fixed it.

@indragame - It should be fine cuz this is saved with default skintone. You mention that you don't have no ep, but technically this shouldn't cause this issue, cuz only clothes were used from those ep, so they should be replaced with base game clothes. Do you download all cc? or at least skin and eyes? Maybe some mods cause this, maybe pc...

Also I suggest to look at this topic http://modthesims.info/t/301010
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 5:47 AM
I downloaded Kylie but she didn't show up. Help, I'm new to downloading CC in general
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 7:43 AM Last edited by Nemiga : 22nd Sep 2014 at 8:47 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by jvms20
I downloaded Kylie but she didn't show up. Help, I'm new to downloading CC in general

Well she should appear in CAS bin
May I ask you, where you put sim file? Sim file should be in Documents/Electronic Arts/ Sims 3/ SavedSims folder
And here guides for cc installation package and sims3pack
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
Well she should appear in CAS bin
May I ask you, where you put sim file? Sim file should be in Documents/Electronic Arts/ Sims 3/ SavedSims folder
And here guides for cc installation package and sims3pack

Ohhhh okay got it. I put her in there and now she shows up but....she looks kind of different in my game, not like how she looks in your pictures. Did I do something wrong?
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jvms20
Ohhhh okay got it. I put her in there and now she shows up but....she looks kind of different in my game, not like how she looks in your pictures. Did I do something wrong?

Well, If you doesn't downloaded any cc from list or doesn't have required sliders, it's no wonder if she look different. For proper look I suggest to download at least - sliders, skin, eyes, eyebrowns and hair. Clothes you can change by yourself, if you don't want to "overload" your game
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 11:45 PM
Ty for sharing. Very pretty sims!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 8:27 PM
Thanks for posting, beautiful sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 4:54 AM
I love them!!! Such a cute couple! Thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 7:42 AM
Cute!!! Hooray for same-sex sim couples >w<