Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lost Cove

by Blackgryffin Posted 5th Sep 2014 at 12:44 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2020 at 7:29 PM by Blackgryffin : Updated Lost Cove :)

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:06 PM
It looks great, download it when I get home. :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
It looks great, download it when I get home.

Thanks and welcome :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 9:02 PM
Oh, NICE! I always like to find new worlds with an interesting theme. I've thought about doing an Apocalypse challenge, but never wanted to spend the time setting up the world for it. You've done it all for us!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 1:16 PM
Interesting new world, I actually like it! Thank you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
Oh, NICE! I always like to find new worlds with an interesting theme. I've thought about doing an Apocalypse challenge, but never wanted to spend the time setting up the world for it. You've done it all for us!

Yes I hope this world will focus all the simmers seeking for a kind of "virgin/utopia world" to rebuild. Thanks for your comment !
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 1:49 PM Last edited by Blackgryffin : 7th Sep 2014 at 5:09 PM.
First, thanks to people around who enjoy LostCove. Hope it gives you never ended possibilities

One word about the save files : as often, we thought it was over and finished but we realized there were little mistakes here and there ( on the lots only ) but as we provide save game, things must be fine and OK

EDIT : The save game is now fine and FULLY UPDATED ... Have fun !

Individual lots ( both residential and community lots ) are already updated on our website.

As it is our first world, we learn .............. and we update because we care

Thanks a lot for your patience - blackgryffin
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 4:38 PM
I just had a sim just run around in the empty world and it's so beautiful! It feels rather eery and the landscape is just to die for. Excuse the pun. Excellent job!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
I just had a sim just run around in the empty world and it's so beautiful! It feels rather eery and the landscape is just to die for. Excuse the pun. Excellent job!

Thanks a lot for this comment. Hope you'll have great fun to play this world

TO EVERYONE : the process of updating the lots has been faster than I thought The "Save" file is NOW UPDATED both here and on our website Feel free to download ... Enjoy and thanks to all !

:D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 1:55 PM
Ooooh, this world looks quite interesting! I like the post-apocalyptic feel - eerie and beautiful. Good job! I think a couple of your community lots are missing from your website though - The Elixir Corner and the Flea Market. Clicking the download button gives you a "file not found". Thank you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pjgo
Ooooh, this world looks quite interesting! I like the post-apocalyptic feel - eerie and beautiful. Good job! I think a couple of your community lots are missing from your website though - The Elixir Corner and the Flea Market. Clicking the download button gives you a "file not found". Thank you.

Thanks a lot for pointing the missing files : just corrected right now
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 3:50 PM
This world looks fantastic but I'm having trouble downloading it - when I try to extract the files, both the main folder and the "root" folder are empty. Any ideas?
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladyinred
This world looks fantastic but I'm having trouble downloading it - when I try to extract the files, both the main folder and the "root" folder are empty. Any ideas?

The only idea which comes to my mind : maybe you don't use the right tool to extract once you downloaded. These are .7z files. There is no "root" folder. I use 7zX on both mac and pc platforms. Tested on both platforms and working fine.

- "MTS_Blackgryffin_1456401_Lost_Cove.Sims3Pack.7z" gives you simply : Lost Cove.Sims3Pack
- "MTS_Blackgryffin_1456982_LostCove-W1.sims3.7z" gives you a "save" folder : Lost Cove W1.sims3 with inside 5 files ( as usually )
- "MTS_Blackgryffin_1453737_Lost_Cove_CAW.7z" gives you a folder : Lost_Cove_CAW with inside all the files needed for the tool "Create A World" <--- This one is only for those who want to play deep and directly into the world itself ...

Sorry to no have a better answer ! Hope it will work for you at the end ...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 6:49 PM
Sounds like every one is really loving your world witch makes me want to download it even more. I'm a little sad that it does no have the under water dive spots and hidden islands but I can settle for plugging the dive spots in myself. Kudos for making your vision reality!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 12:57 AM
Wow how cool!!! looks amazing!! Great Job!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 11:53 PM
500 downloads ! Thanks to all
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 8:34 PM
I love this world!
But when I now decided to add the lots you created for it, I found some of them lead to error 404. It's Le Dispensaire, Elixir Corner and the Vampire Bar. As soon as it is fixed, I will add them to my game!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 3:00 AM
Very interesting. Getting it! lol Thank you. :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 11:59 PM
@FrauVorragend : thanks a lot to let me know this. Sorry to have been so long to answer : Correcting the links right now : should be fine tonight
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FrauVorragend
I love this world!
But when I now decided to add the lots you created for it, I found some of them lead to error 404. It's Le Dispensaire, Elixir Corner and the Vampire Bar. As soon as it is fixed, I will add them to my game!

@FrauVorragend : thanks a lot to let me know this. Sorry to have been so long to answer : Correcting the links right now : should be fine tonight. Have fun !
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 11:33 PM
Elixir Corner is still 404 as of today. Would it screw the world up if I attempted to play without it?
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rrayven
Elixir Corner is still 404 as of today. Would it screw the world up if I attempted to play without it?

Gosh ! Dunno why these damned links are still not working ... Correcting again the links right now And As the world is quite virgin, you won't screw anything Don't worry. The lots are optional : all of them
Thanks to let me know about the links !

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 2:10 PM
The world looks awesome! But I'm a little bit confused.. does the save file with the lots include the listed CC? Cause I'd love to download the populated version with the lots, but to be honest, I'm just too lazy to download all the needed CC seperately. If it's not already included in the Lost.Cove.Sims file wouldn't it be a good idea if you just provided one zip file (or whatever) including all the CC pieces? So people could just download one extra file and didn't have to download every single piece on its own.. If it's already included, just forget what I've just said and thanks for the great world :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 7:02 PM
I love this! Thank you :)
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blackgryffin
Thanks and welcome :D
it looks beatiful. Did you use a lot from univircity life? Because i dont have that one.
Page 1 of 3