Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Natural Eyes -default+non-default-

by Vampire_aninyosaloh Posted 25th Oct 2014 at 6:06 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2014 at 6:51 PM by Vampire_aninyosaloh

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 8:58 PM
Magnifique, Thank you !!! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 7:33 PM Last edited by heyitsgrace : 26th Oct 2014 at 9:46 PM.
These eyes are so realistic and beautiful! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 4:40 PM
Emma Watson is Hawt!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 4:17 AM
Thank you for sharing! And keep up the good work, as always have a great day! ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 3:26 PM
Thanks for your work !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 10:47 AM
i´ve almost all of your desings because I´m very pleasured - thanks ManJa0
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 7:39 PM
awesome
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 8:18 PM
Thank you. I really appreciate the work you put into this. Can't wait to play with it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 12:50 AM
Wow..you are just...oh wow...such yummy eyes... *speechless*
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 10:05 AM
Nice work, but a slight issue. Of the three sets of non-default eyes I've installed (Natural, Inviting, and Captivating) Only Captivating appears in the Face Paint list (all appear in the loaded mod list). Also, I can only select either the eyes or Dramatic Flair mascara from the face paint section, not both. Is there a way to allow multiple eye color sets in the face paint section and a way to allow layering them with the mascara? Sims 3 had this ability, but the mod needed to be flagged to enable this. Thanks.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aroenche
Nice work, but a slight issue. Of the three sets of non-default eyes I've installed (Natural, Inviting, and Captivating) Only Captivating appears in the Face Paint list (all appear in the loaded mod list). Also, I can only select either the eyes or Dramatic Flair mascara from the face paint section, not both. Is there a way to allow multiple eye color sets in the face paint section and a way to allow layering them with the mascara? Sims 3 had this ability, but the mod needed to be flagged to enable this. Thanks.

Sorry at the moment I'm not sure if it's possible to layer in one category. As for include them in the face paint section, I started including them in the eyes section because of popular request. My Dramatic Flair mascara is also available in the face details section so you should be able to layer it with the Captivating eyes

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 3:59 PM
Thanks for quick reply, verified the two other sets of non-defaults to be in the eyes section, as you indicated. I did like the face paint option though, since you didn't need to go into cas.fulleditmode in order to change eye color, and it is much easier to chose a certain type in face paint since they're not all dumped into one nondescript global swatch panel. Would it be very difficult to create face paint versions of Natural and Inviting? Other than changing the category flags, I've no idea what's involved.

Again, thanks for all your creations. I appreciate the work and dedication you put into them, as do so many others here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 6:19 AM
wish I knew how to save this mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 9:32 PM
I'm a fan of your work! TY for sharing :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st May 2015 at 12:45 PM
Thanks so much for making natural eyes - I've been searching for a full, well-made set for ages!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd May 2015 at 10:09 PM
Amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 6:00 PM
Thank you very much !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 9:39 PM
Thanks for these great eyes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 8:28 PM
Thank u!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 9:31 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 9:04 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 9:17 AM
WHOA!! These are artful! Very sensual and soulful! Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 12:09 AM
These are beautiful. Great job!
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 1:23 PM
I have a slight problem with this mod. When I chose an eye colour for my child sim, and exit cas, the eye colour changes. It never happens to my adult sims, only the children.
This is the only eye mod I have so it has to be because of this one.
Will there be an update that will fix this issue?
Page 1 of 2