Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis™ Game Simulator Recolours

by Michelle Posted 27th Oct 2014 at 8:01 AM - Updated 26th Jan 2015 at 9:43 AM by Michelle

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 11:40 AM
Thanks, Michelle!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 12:40 PM
Thanks. I'll be nice to finally have some options for the game console
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 3:31 PM
COOL
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 4:05 PM
Thanks a lot for this
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 5:43 PM
These are great, thanks Michelle! I've always 'disliked' that single teal color ~ wanted more choices!!! LOL!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#7 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 7:23 PM Last edited by Karen Lorraine : 28th Oct 2014 at 9:17 AM.
Great recolours, Michelle, thank you

Please can you fix the link to the Leksvik coffee table - it doesn't go anywhere.

EDIT: Link fixed, thank you

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 7:25 PM
I always wondered why there was only one color. Thanks for changing that!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 10:41 PM
I love the idea of this but it is not showing up in my game. I have the sims 2 Universal Collection so I am wondering if it isn't in the right place. If I install it with cleaninstaller will it go to the correct place? I haven't tried that, just put it in my downloads as usual. That has always been the way before.
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 11:37 PM
@ sandya: hey hun, I'm assuming you have CEP installed. To tell the truth I have no idea, I've never installed anything but lots with the Clean Installer and know nothing about the Sims 2 Universal Collection, hopefully someone more experienced will read this and can help or maybe post the question HERE, hope that's the right place. Sorry I can't be of more help to you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@ sandya: hey hun, I'm assuming you have CEP installed. To tell the truth I have no idea, I've never installed anything but lots with the Clean Installer and know nothing about the Sims 2 Universal Collection, hopefully someone more experienced will read this and can help or maybe post the question HERE, hope that's the right place. Sorry I can't be of more help to you.

Yeah I do have CEP and most things don't give me a problem, but I have noticed that a few do since I installed UC. I have followed your link to no avail, but I do thank you for your efforts to help me find an answer. Not a mountain to die on, I guess. Thanks again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 10:23 PM
Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 9:53 PM
thanks ;)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 9:20 AM
I have been searching for over 4 years for a black recolour of this object, and even attempted making my own but was unsuccessful. All I can say is thank you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 11:23 AM
My first comment on this site but i have to do this Finally there are recolors of game simulator, thanks I had a problem very often when i had elegant room and i had to put in it blue-yellow game simulator :PP
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 4:36 AM
fdsfrer
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 2:44 AM
thanks
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 12:07 PM Last edited by imasimfan585 : 23rd Jan 2015 at 12:08 PM. Reason: misspelled
I love these recolours , but the joysticks (controllers) remain teal in my game. Help, please?
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 8:27 AM Last edited by Michelle : 31st Aug 2017 at 8:31 AM.
@ imasimfan585: Have you tried using the swatch tool to change the colour of the controllers? Please let me know if that works. They change separately so you can actually have 2 different coloured controllers and base at the same time. I probably should have mentioned that in the upload description, sorry, I'll edit the post as soon as possible.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 9:53 AM
Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 5:02 AM
Omg, YAY! I don't know how long I've been looking for recolors for that thing, probably ever since I heard of custom content, lol! These are perfect! Thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 5:56 PM
OMG FINALLY after all these years I have these game recolours :) Thanks so much Michelle!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 5:20 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 9:50 AM
Thank you for saving my eyes :)